Reviews for RWBY Plus J
Big Bad Beowulf chapter 24 . 8/26
Hey there, have to say that sucks but what could you do, i really enjoy this fic and pretty sad its done. It was a good read and hope for the best of you good author
cesaryeison1154 chapter 20 . 7/19
No arkos
BlackHum3r chapter 1 . 7/12
another one bites the dust...bumbumbum...
Disabled-doctor chapter 24 . 7/12
I really enjoyed the story
VV chapter 24 . 7/11
Post whenever your work comes out here, Id like to check it out
stephenadezio chapter 24 . 7/11
So this was to be a drawn-out rehash of canon. I respect your decision to stop writing, and I COMPLETELY understand why, but to be perfectly honest, this is not something I would have kept reading, as it doesn't truly change anything from canon, up to and including the elements of canon that have made the show so utterly distasteful to watch.
Adro-Sama chapter 24 . 7/11
Fue bueno mientras durĂ³
Gracias :3
please confirm the ending pairing jaune/neo/blake? Ren/Nora?
Axle09 chapter 24 . 7/11
Good luck moving forward.
Heckington chapter 24 . 7/11
It was a good ride while it lasted. I am sad to see you go, but a writer without inspiration is not a good writer. Farewell.
Exploding sword chapter 24 . 7/11
Is it sad we lost a good author like you yes ,but I do respect your decision. I mean at least you gave us an a summary of the ending so better than most. I wish you luck in future endeavors.
trying to be so oh original chapter 24 . 7/11
Yeah I can understand that wish could see it more explored but hey good luck with wathever comes next
Lazylifeguard chapter 23 . 7/6
Just stumbled on your fic and read all of it. Hope you will continue it, I enjoyed reading it.
slowmotion05 chapter 23 . 2/24
As much as I enjoyed the chapter, I couldn't shake the feeling that we're missing part of the story. As much as I like to see RWBY and JNPR back at Beacon finally (not that it was bad leading up to this point, mind you), there were a few things that I can't help but feel were rushed just so we could get back to the school. I don't know about the other readers, but personally, I would've loved to see a chapter about Taiyang locking Jaune in a cave until he forced himself to open it. I would've loved to see Jaune and Pyrrha finally get together. I would've loved to see all of that stuff, but I feel like all that stuff being mentioned in a few passing lines makes it feel less special. You've done such a fantastic job with the characters up to this point and taking your time with their establishment and refusing to skip ahead for the sake of more action, so I guess I'm just a little confused as to why you decided to tell us this stuff happened rather than show it.
MrSlendy69 chapter 23 . 2/15
I love this... Good work dude