Reviews for you're ripped at every edge (but you're still a masterpiece)
npopescalice chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
This one was fun... I always love the friends first stories
Going to enjoy this chapter 1 . 5/3/2018
Mark Salling here:

I would love to suck your dick in my special heated place in hell. I want your dick so deep throating me that I choke on it. I want to be able to look up into your eyes as I service you for all enirty. I want to see the sweat and blood oozing off of you in the flames of the fire in hell as I deep throat you never ending.

I want your dick so deep in me that it poops out of my buttocks. I suck your dick so hard that you come and die a thousands deaths of sheer pleasure.

Mark Salling's ghost signing off.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Lovely story! :)
olineoj chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
amazing!
Bev beltz chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
I really loved this fanfic , it was so good to have Quinn and Santana as best friends to Rachel .if you are going to be writing more finchel fanfics in 2017 , could you email me any of those new fanfics to let me know . Thankyou . Bev beltz of Surrey British Columbia Canada .
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
I always enjoy your stories! Thank you for sharing.
gleeclubcaptains chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
OMG IM SO GLAD UR BACK UR AMAZING.
Hayley404 chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
This was so great! The amount of words you wrote is astonishing.

Can't wait to read more of your work.
Heidi9 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Loved it!
ames86 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
This was amazing! Thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Its very entertaining to read. But please don't nicknamed Santana and Rachel as S and R in your future fics please cause it's just weird and what's wrong with Ray or Tana?
noro chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Fantastic story loved it awesome writing excellent work
KGBKBG chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I loved every moment of this! It had me hooked from the very beginning. I literally just stayed up until 3 in the morning reading this lol. It's so good. I love finchel.
msmelanieelysa chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Love love love! I've missed your stories. Welcome back!
Marce chapter 1 . 12/14/2016