Reviews for Burning the Primrose Path
Domino Darkwolf chapter 34 . 7/14
*smashes keyboard in a blaze of wild excitement*

Ermergerd I loved this so hard. Brady’s observations of Sam were poetic, Dean's sense of loneliness beautiful. I love how you approached the Dean coming to Sam/pilot scene with a fresh view. Reading Demon!Brady makes me long for the days when demons were the worst of the worst, because you are nailing it! AND I CAN’T WAIT FOR MORE!
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 34 . 7/12
It all comes down to this. It's neat to read about the brothers interacting from an outsider's perspective, even one that intends to do unforgivable harm. Loved the line about Sam practically starting in a locked basement and working his way up from there, it's so perfect and on point.
redlite chapter 34 . 7/12
Such a good chapter - really well-written. I especially liked seeing their meeting from Brady's perspective.
FluffyGlitterPantsDragon chapter 33 . 7/12
I'll check you for whatever you want, Sam.
Such wonderful descriptions. That boulder is rumbling on the downward roll!
ncsupnatfan chapter 34 . 7/11
Happy to see the brothers united and will be interested what you do with it? Will it be canon or will you change it up some? Will watch for more. NC
waitingforAslan chapter 34 . 7/11
All demon Brady's similes are of death and pain - appropriate yet horrible. Writing this chapter from his perspective puts the reader hiding out in the shadows with him which is so creepy because we know what's coming. The part of the chapter from Dean's perspective highlighted his determination 1) to push down his fear, 2) to reconcile with Sam, and 3) find his dad. I thought the line was sad about how Dean being a peacemaker between his dad and Sam hasn't really gotten him anything because they still had that huge blow up fight resulting in separation.
MicheleChadwick chapter 34 . 7/11
Well that’s a huge chapter end that just screams da du dahhhh!
So much to love here, the talk of Halloween making the veil thin, the way Demon Brady wasn’t kept in the loop about John and Dean (because Hell is a kingdom of mistrust and half told stories between schemers) how slimy Brady’s thoughts are and him observing that scene between Sam and Dean from a different viewing point.
MicheleChadwick chapter 33 . 6/27
I love how humble Sam is about his exam results, he’s always making himself smaller to make others more comfortable. Jess knows him so well, Balance’s adoring praise with joking round in a way that soothes him (because I doubt Sam would be used to effusive praise from anyone growing up.)

Really appreciated a bit of Dean view point in there at the end...
So excited and sort of dreading it, as things are rushing towards the conflagration point of Jess’ death
MC2
Domino Darkwolf chapter 33 . 6/26
I love how you build this up with Sam and Jess just so blissful and in love. It will worsen in impending pain. And Dean’s part was beautiful in its distress. I could feel his restless worry. Loved it. Cannot wait for more.
ncsupnatfan chapter 33 . 6/26
Yes can't wait for the reunion nice to see Dean now. Hope that means we'll be seeing more of him. NC
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 33 . 6/25
Sam acting just a bit like Dean while around Jess, man, I can see it happening and it's so cute and perfect. They deserve all the happiness in the world. But Dean's off on his mission and we all know what that means...
You write such a visual palette. I feel it all! The love, lust and anxiety, the need for the exam results to hurry up an load. I just want to drive off in the Impala with Dean to Califoenia!
melken chapter 33 . 6/25
I love how you write Sam and Jess together; they're real and adorable without being saccharine.
Domino Darkwolf chapter 32 . 6/14
Never gonna give it up, really gotta read Watership Down.

I love how this chapter was done. It was a nice build to the impending doom. The imagery with the fire reflecting in Dean’s eyes was beautiful and vivid. Also not mad that Sam is already starting to suffer. Because reasons. Weird, weird reasons.