Reviews for Erasing Expectations
lionlights chapter 9 . 9/30/2017
Wonderful story. Really warmed my heart.
ireallyloveanime46 chapter 9 . 9/6/2017
I did not know I need it , until I seen this.
EndlessChains chapter 9 . 2/22/2017
A well done story. This was quite the interesting read. I had a thought at one point wondering what would happen if Noctis was female and how the three guys around her would act around her. Glad I found this story. You portrayed each character and their feelings quite well and showed a bit about their past as well. I liked how you changed some of the events that took place in canon as well. It was a very enjoaybale story that I could not put it down until I finished it. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
ToonyTwilight chapter 9 . 1/15/2017
Great story!
Lunaurum chapter 9 . 1/2/2017
I never thought I'd be interested in a Fem! Noctis, but damn am I glad that I gave it a shot! This was such a great read, and it felt so good to have people redeemed and saved from death. The ending gets me teary every time. Great read all the way through!
Grac3 chapter 9 . 12/29/2016
I am so happy that you have Ravus redemption. I absolutely loved this story.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 9 . 12/29/2016
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! DEFINITELY THE ENDING I LOVE!
NekoMimiMyawMyaw chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
Aaaah! What a great happy ending! I love it!
I thought that Noct will have to keep her relationship with them 'profesional' but nooo (yesss!) They became her lover XD
Awww
Thank you very much for your hard work! This story is a huge mood booster for me XD

Keep up the good work!
Frostfire613 chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
I love the fact that Ignis is the most devoted one, since he's my favourite other than Noctis!
Grac3 chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
Wow. A great AU. I love how this is a fix-it.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
Wait... who does Noctis end up with?
Nightingale690 chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
can I hug you for the amazing fanfic that you wrote cause I love it!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 7 . 12/24/2016
Prompto/Noctis and Ravus/Noctis! Nice!
Ell chapter 7 . 12/24/2016
Just let me say again how much I love your take on fem!Noctis, and the awesome writing. Always wait with bated breath for the next chapter and merry Christmas to you! (:
Grac3 chapter 7 . 12/24/2016
This is such a great AU! Thank you so much for giving Ravus some redemption.