Reviews for Hide nor Hair
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 11/6
Loved this! Very hot and sweet at the same time.
Salovi chapter 1 . 9/25
I loved this!
JEPierre chapter 1 . 8/17
Well holyyyyyyy damnCheck the two of them out! Loveddddd ittt
writer34 chapter 1 . 1/21
This is so cute
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Cute plot.
creativelymundane chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
This was so adorable! And hot at the same time. I have to admit a soft spot for Geormione, and this was an exquisite example of why the pair works so well. LOVE IT!
FraeElford chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I really enjoyed reading this! It was rather unexpected and fluffy, and more than a little steamy. The perfect treat to read on my lunch break xo
Dragons and Otters chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
This was brilliant! So fluffy and cute. I loved that hermione was self conscious for no reason and how well they fit together. Ugh you're great. I loved this. That's all.
Worthfull1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Babe.

Soulmate.

Miss 'I'm no good at writing smut'.

This was so fucking brilliant I'm not even sure I can leave a coherent comment! How much do I love this? How high is up, okay? I absolutely adore all of this!

Seriously, I don't know how you got them so perfect except that you're brilliant. Honestly. This is one of - if not the - best representation of Hermione and George, separately and together. Hermione is mature and solid in her life, but still vulnerable and in need of support, and George is understated, underappreciated, and completely uncaring about that while being more than happy to provide the devotion and support Hermione needs. They clearly have been together a long time and it's obviously a union that is strong and solid and built on love and appreciation and friendship.

#relationship goals

There are so many little nuances here that I think I'm going to have to re-read it about a million times to catch them all. Excuse me while I do that...
ShayaLonnie chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
This was precious! Loved it!
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Absolutely loved it:-)
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
a very sweet and lovely one-shot thanks ever so much.
Jade Presley chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
This was fantastic yay I loved it!
Synoir chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
This is such a beautiful story! I love that the life isn't perfect and fairy tale like but they are busy and needed to find time for each other. All the while we see how familiar they are with each other. The way you described Hermione's feelings, the hurt caused by the doubt in her and the realization of that they are alright was beautifully put.
Ash-Castle chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
I have the biggest and stupidest grin on my face right now. This I bloody brilliant and thank you so much for the wonderful birthday gift. I can't thank you enough darling Sable. Thank you thank you thank you. It's perfect.