Reviews for down to earth
HoneyFlower15 chapter 1 . 4/25
I just got into Assassination Classroom but Karma x Okuda is my favorite. Loved your story with all the different scenarios that are perfect for us fans!
i.am.sushi chapter 6 . 4/20
Fluffs. Fluffs everywhere
darkprincess238 chapter 6 . 11/30/2017
What? This was hilarious! Well, Korosensei's the one always hilarious! I liked it.
Keep writing!
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 6 . 11/29/2017
IM SO..! I need more!
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 6 . 11/29/2017
This one was kind of funny to me D Of course, it was great as always. Keep up the good work :)
Aurialis chapter 5 . 11/3/2017
YO THIS IS SO ADORABLE I LOVE IT (and that summary quote is so sweet omgggg)
darkprincess238 chapter 5 . 10/3/2017
So loving and cute!
Keep writing!
FandomSupporter15 chapter 4 . 5/14/2017
Man that small bit of ItonaXManami (my #1 crackship) but damn, that one-sided Karmanami and Itonami. I love it!

I can't wait for more! And could you make a fanfic featuring Itona X Manami? I just freaking love this ship!
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 5 . 4/5/2017
KYAAAA! I loved this-cries tears of happiness- you have to make more this was so amazing sweet adorable cute andd AHHH ! I really loved it !
i.am.sushi chapter 5 . 2/19/2017
Fluffiness ﹏
I12Bfree chapter 5 . 1/28/2017
AwwwwXD This is so sweet! I especially liked the last sentenceXD
Please updte soonXD
MissMonsterite chapter 5 . 1/16/2017
Really well done. I'm envious of the way you can write these two and convey the feelings between them. Good work!
Sasuga Afi chapter 5 . 12/25/2016
all of the chapters are amazing
its kinda hot, cute, sweet? I DONT KNOE BUT I LOVE THEM ALL
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
sora-to-umi chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
I think this and chapter 2 are my most favorites, even though all your oneshots are amazing! Love the slight Itonami here and Karma's comparaison of the two girls' hands speak volumes about his feelings for Manami D Loved it!
sora-to-umi chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
Call me greedy but I want more of this perfection!