Reviews for Even In Death
Outstanding as always. Steve was the icing on the cake
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 22 . 9/13
I love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married
Maggie181264 chapter 1 . 9/9
Hi. First. I wrote a Review and One false tip on my Phone. And it was gone. Dang.
I try again.
Great Story. I waited until it was finished. I am a little impatient.
I am German so i shy Away from Reviews. Reading and writing in english isn't the same. My gramma sucks.
The summary Let me shy away a little. But you only bended your rules a little bit.
I loved this Edward. He was a strong, loyal, kind , gentle and loving human and it carried over. He suffered so much. Bella could'nt so that. She loved him the same.
So thank you again. You are amazing and you never disapoint.
So i hope you could make sense with my review. Sorry if not. I try.
Until next time.
Love all your stories. And all my well wishes.
Fran Masen chapter 22 . 9/8
Great story, I cried with Edward, poor guy, but at least he got her back. I loved Jacob from here, it makes so much more sense with him imprinting with Leah, SM tripped in that one, imprinting with a baby isn't cute, is creepy.

Charlie getting Bella back was always one of my favorite parts, I loved that he got the same treatment, he normally is one of my favorite characters.
Cina's chapter 22 . 9/6
Absolutely loved this story. You did an amazing job on wrapping everything up. Love that they take Steve everywhere with them. Again thank you for sharing your talent.
RoryCullen chapter 22 . 9/6
This was a beautiful ending to this story. So romantic, their human memories still available to them of how they met and fell in love and their own home complete with a music room/library they both love. I'm glad they were both able to reclaim their careers, having jobs and a purpose they enjoy and Charlie and the Cullens still a big part of their lives. They managed to keep a part of their human lives doing what they love and Charlie and of course they have Steve too. So glad they stayed close with the Cullens...grew closer in fact now seeing them as family. I would like to read a Bella outtake if you have time for one. I really like that you kept the main story Edward's story to tell. I really enjoyed it. Thanks.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 22 . 9/1
Even In Death has been voted in the Top 10 fics completed in July by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com
FinnMac chapter 5 . 9/1
Finally some answers.
FinnMac chapter 4 . 9/1
Who attacked her? Who saved her?
FinnMac chapter 3 . 9/1
What exactly does Jake know?
FinnMac chapter 2 . 8/31
That would freak me out.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 8/31
I love a good mystery.
Prettysqueaky chapter 22 . 8/25
This was such a cute story! I love it!
Prettysqueaky chapter 3 . 8/23
Yes honey! I'm feeling this and I think I know what's happening!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 22 . 8/22
Now I know to trust you implicitly! I loved this. Once again, thank you for sharing your writing talent:-)
2,887 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »