Reviews for Even In Death
Cullenfan524 chapter 22 . 1/19
That was amazing!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 22 . 12/16/2017
Awwww it's over but it ended perfectly!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 21 . 12/16/2017
Such a great story...thank you! So happy Charlie got Bella back!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 16 . 12/15/2017
*tears* poor Charlie!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 13 . 12/15/2017
Great chapter & so interesting reading about Edwards change...I love the reversal you have in this story!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 12 . 12/15/2017
Poor Charlie...he loses Bella & now Edward..
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 8 . 12/13/2017
Yessssssssss...I'm also a sucker for the original Twilight first kiss so i totally loved your reversal!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 6 . 12/13/2017
Great fucking chapter! I love that they're true soulmates...mates.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 5 . 12/13/2017
Ha! I knew it!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 4 . 12/13/2017
Soooooo Victoria & James must have taken her. Did Edward meet Carlisle by chance or did he already know about Edward & Bella? Alice seemed shocked about Forks & Bella but ...I dunno! So Bella is guarding Edwasrd & leaving him notes to warm him up to the new her. I've cried with every chapter...Edward's grief is so heavy!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 3 . 12/13/2017
Hmmm so I definitely think Bella is a vamp...she can't control herself enough get OR she's being kept.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 2 . 12/13/2017
Hmmmmm...growling & whispering...a call from her phone. Carlisle is "strange" & really seems to be taking an interest in Edward...I think Bella is a vamp.
Kayozm chapter 8 . 12/1/2017
I'm really enjoying this role switch. I've read others where Bella is the vamp (well, one that I can think of, but there are probably more) but not where they were together beforehand.
Kayozm chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
I'm adoring this Edward tooSo glad the next chapter contains what we've all been waiting for
parkesy23 chapter 22 . 11/23/2017
Totally brilliant. Than you so much.
2,963 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »