Reviews for Even In Death
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 5/11
I’ve loved reading this story!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 5/11
I’ve read this fic a long time ago and reading it again! You did a wonderful job on this story (again)!
melisa79 chapter 22 . 4/21
Great story! I'm just sorry it ended.
SianJohn chapter 22 . 4/9
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us. I absolutely loved it.
Lillywhite1 chapter 22 . 3/18
Great story, thanks for writing this wonderful thing!
20000 WPM chapter 22 . 3/13
I saved this to my favorites a long time ago and just read it today. Should have read it sooner. Love the older Edward and Bella. Loved that Charlie was not left grieving. Loved Steve!
Anda chapter 22 . 2/26
This was perfect, thank you.
Anda chapter 19 . 2/10
I feel very lucky that I found this fic, because a good while ago I read one with a happily married Edward and Bella where Edward was turned. That was unfinished, so this one was great to give a closure to that one too. And it is really enjoyable too, I love how you kept it canon but adopted everything to suit the new situation.
Leslie E chapter 22 . 1/5
Just finished this wonderful story after seeing your name on another story and wondering why I hadn't seen any of your stories lately . I am not sure how I missed this since I remember loving "Six" when I read that one!
cullenlover88 chapter 22 . 12/17/2020
great story
debb lavoie chapter 22 . 11/20/2020
I love Edwards POV. You did a great job, per usual . Your storyline was so good, never boring, and exactly what the doctor ordered. Thanks!
debb lavoie chapter 16 . 11/20/2020
I'm glad Charlie has Sue. Damned Aro can leave them alone.
debb lavoie chapter 14 . 11/20/2020
Love that Edward's is able to love on Bella .
debb lavoie chapter 12 . 11/19/2020
You re So dedicated, thanks.
An excellent chapter!
debb lavoie chapter 9 . 11/19/2020
Victoria hurts Steve, I'll go after her myself!
3,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »