Reviews for Even In Death
TwiTwiAgain chapter 19 . 8/21/2017
I love that they're doing so well, and with Steve! Can't wait to see if Charlie knows.
twiclare chapter 18 . 8/21/2017
I enjoyed the way they outmanoeuvred Aro!
twiclare chapter 16 . 8/21/2017
Poor Charlie, he cares so much for Edward.
twiclare chapter 12 . 8/21/2017
That was very emotional!
twiclare chapter 11 . 8/21/2017
Oh no, they left him alone!
twiclare chapter 9 . 8/21/2017
Thank goodness nothing happened to Steve!
amber.sawyers95 chapter 22 . 8/20/2017
I've been one of your readers since Broken Angel. I have to say I put off reading this because of the summary. I finally but the bullet and started it tonight. I'm so glad I did! Thus story has the Bella/Edward relationship that comes purely from your writing, and I'm happy I have it a chance. Keep up with your writing, and I can't wait for more of your actual fiction to be added to my bookshelves. I will be buying Rain Must Fall with my next paycheck. Love your stories, and I'll always love your writing.

Keep up the amazing work,

Amber
twiclare chapter 7 . 8/20/2017
Rose is her usual, charming, self I see!
twiclare chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
I love Edward passionately and defiantly standing up to two, potentially deadly supernatural beings!
twiclare chapter 4 . 8/20/2017
I can't imagine what he's feeling with all this!
twiclare chapter 3 . 8/20/2017
I'm not sure quite what to think; has Carlisle taken the job in Edward's hospital to keep an eye on him? Is Bella with the Cullens? I admit, I deliberately waited for this one to be complete before reading so I wouldn't have to wait!
twiclare chapter 2 . 8/20/2017
I think Bella is struggling to let go as well!
twiclare chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
That was so sad, he's lost without her.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 8/19/2017
Ha! I picked California and Oregon simply because I'm a Californian. Born, raised and still living in the San Francisco Bay Area. So, I selfishly chose OR and CA for where they'd live. I rather like that they are only miles from one another, in lieu of states. That is why you are the writer and I'm simply the reader. It was good that Edward had Emmett and Jasper around when he smelled the cut human. He and Bella were so often alone on their hunts. Scary it was that close. I'm glad they took extra time before moving, just to get him more acclimated. I love that he's actually a doctor again. That is amazingly soon. I really love the control they've all got. Bella slipping into an assistant librarian role, was perfect. Bringing them nearly full circle. This was truly a very wonderful journey through your words. I always love reading you. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. xo ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 8/19/2017
I'm so glad Edward insisted that you give Charlie this. That was absolutely perfect. That they even switched out the bookmarks to read Charlie's name in lieu of Edward's. that he believed the legends but, the reality of it all was difficult. I loved the way each of the men told him what Edward wanted him to know so badly. Him and Bella hugging after a year of her being gone, was beautiful to read. The wedding and all the thoughts that came with it, was so hard on Edward. He made it through it and was stronger by the end of that day. I'm very impressed with his control so very young into this new life of theirs. Odd question. Why can't they live near but not close to the others? Meaning they live in Oregon and the others live in upper Northern California? Close, yet not on top of one another. If they can run to Canada so very quickly, these states would be nothing. And, they could see each other all the time, without living in the same houses together. Plus, they'd be really close if Alice sees something, they could be with them within the hour. Just a thought.
3,018 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »