Reviews for Calling in a Phantom
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 8/30
I'll read the next chapter later but, Box Ghost?
Fan chapter 23 . 2/9/2017
Really enjoying the story so far. I normally wait till the end to post reviews but felt the need to say that I really like how your handling the team separation and Jake's character. Often people only focus on the action and forget the "side kicks" when 9 times out of ten they are the only reason the hero succeeds and can continue their life. And readers often complain if a reasonable explanation isn't given.
As for Jake he often charges ahead without thinking but I believe here he realizes that he can't just get himself out of any trouble he lands himself into. He realizes Danny is a hero/guardian to and respects his area of expertise like I'm sure Danny would respect Jake's. Also Rotwood needed there help and as hero's they both understood that even if that meant it wasn't the most flattering option. Danny and Jake can take a punch Rotwood can't.
Sorry for the long post but I felt it was needed to get my point. Keep writing you're doing a great job.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/16/2017
I think this fan fiction was amazing! You could leave us on the edge of our seats even though we were going to find out the next day. I personally loved this fanfic and it is one of my all time favorite fanfics! And I am really excited for the next fanfic that you write it sounds good! Keep up the good and keep writing.
messedupmoon chapter 35 . 1/15/2017
thanks
nervousEnsemble chapter 29 . 1/9/2017
why must you so lovingly update at 3am? great chapter, but geez I need to sleep lol
messedupmoon chapter 27 . 1/7/2017
you update fast... like, really fast. that's amazing on so many levels
Guest chapter 22 . 1/2/2017
I think tithe chapter was great! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/1/2017
I think that all of your stories are amazing! I also think that you don't get enough credit to but that's just me. And the fact that you post a chapter everyday is awesome since some people only post like once a month anyways I think the stories that you write are amazing and some of the best that I have ever read! Keep writing you're doing a fantastic job!
messedupmoon chapter 21 . 1/1/2017
I don't understand why people disagree with Jake escaping with rotwood. I mean, Jake isn't a newbie in the hero biz. he knows his priorities, his capabilities and limits. he knows how to choose between fight or flight, and he obviously trust Danny's judgement, considering this is uncharted territory for him. plus, Jake's decision to escape with rotwood shows that he's more rational and a lot less reckless.
rangerfan1871 chapter 20 . 12/31/2016
Please write more!
messedupmoon chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
bye cujo... I'll miss you
DPTTrocks chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
Yay new chapter. But way too short in my opinion.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Great story so far. Keep up the good work