Reviews for On and On
mikkimikka chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
_ did you ever know that you're my hero!
emily chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
yet again, dunt knoe dis but still full ov fluff
Blue Dog chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Awww.. finally, a NOT HEAT AND SHORTY PAIRING.. I get so sick of those, you know. -_-;; I like it! Hiro and Kitty-N! So cute! AHH!
Kimba chapter 1 . 10/28/2001
Kawaii! That was really good, I like it much...had a little bit of everything in there!
Evui chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Eeeewww...Heat and Tsutomu...
Mariemeia chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
SEXY! Absolutely awesome.
enigmaopoeia chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Ohmigawd, I am absolutely crying, Taitofan! I cannot believe this story was kinda based on "Uprock". Kinda like if Tsutomu did lived after that bridge collasped, and had not died, this would've been the outcome of it all. } I want to title this as an alternate ending to "Uprock" if you do not mind. I am totally loving this Fan Fiction~! It's very sweet, we need more HeatxTsutomu or TsutomuxHeat Fans out there. ;; Heh, kinda funny if you think of the age differences in this Fan Fiction: KellyxComet 8 years, and StrikexShorty and HeatxTsutomu 9 years. LOL~! Man, this is gonna be a problem, Houston~! ~
ArchPrincess of Saturn chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
What? Hiro and Kitty-N? He's too good for her! Shorty and Hiro are such a cute couple! I'm begging you, write a story about these two great people! Am I the only one who thinks this way?
hurfdurf chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
OH HELL YEAH! ITS ABOUT TIME WE GOTS SOME BaM ON DIS WEB SITE! I TOTALLY AND UTTERLY SUPPORT TSUTOMUxHEAT (even though I DO think Heat belongs with me...) GREAT STORY AND KEEP WRITIN! .~
Princess Of Quake chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
Uh... Well... It was OK :)#)
Crystal chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
Oh my god, is all I have to say. When I started reading, when you said 'Him' I thought you were talking about Strike, not Tsutomu. But when you said that the 'him' was younger, that got me thinking, Strike is older than Heat. None the less I still thought that the 'him' was Strike. Then the teacher threw me off even more. Then I got to the end where it said that the 'him' was Tsutomu. Oh, btw, the whole Hiro-kun/Kitty-N wedding thing nearly gave me a heart attack. I'm a big Hiro-kun fan. Gotta get more fan fics with him in them as the main character... sorry, I'm rambling now.

Good story, threw me off track, sent me into shock... I like it.
nik chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
Oh, that was so cute. )
SaturnOolaa chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
_ Loved it, and I've never even played BAM/G...
Kittylovesfieldhockey chapter 1 . 11/29/2000