Reviews for Other People's Choices
Sparky She-Demon chapter 16 . 9/3
Loving this story so far!
ktmyldy28 chapter 60 . 8/28
What a great read! I highly recommend this story to anyone who likes Harry Potter and the "what-if scenario." Snape is my favorite so far. He truly seems to care about Harry's well-being, unlike some of the others.
CelestaDawn chapter 59 . 8/27
I literally gasped and stopped for a solid 5 minutes after I realized t was Blaise!
ninja888 chapter 1 . 8/26
Quite ridiculous that only a true Gryffindor can draw out the Sword of Gryffindor from the sorting hat and then the insane hat resorted Harry to Slytherin.
Samreen26 chapter 30 . 8/20
I'm kind of shipping Harry and Blaise! it is SO cute how Blaise is protective of Harry. Please make Daphne significant in this story as well! And i have a feeling Sirius is not going to be exactly a good character for Harry in this Fic...
samreen26 chapter 12 . 8/19
YES! Make Harry a little dark! YESSSS
Samreen26 chapter 11 . 8/19
It was a teensy bit dark to have Tarquinius kill the Dursleys. But my questioon is, why? WHy does he care so much to get a protective feeling over Harry?
samreen26 chapter 7 . 8/19
I feel like these kids are acting WAY to mature for second-years, especially Harry and Blaise. It feels like these are sixth year students!
samreen26 chapter 5 . 8/19
I am new to this story and I'm intrigued. What will happen when Sirius escapes Azkaban? Will Sirius still love Harry the way he did in the original books? I know this AU but Snape is acting a little out of character even from the beginning. I still am interested in this story. However i just wish that there would have been a ship for harry. Either Drarry or Harmione would have been great! And that brings up something else. Will Draco and Harry become friends? I hope they do! And I love Harry is not acting all naive and ignorant. I like how distrusting this Harry is acting, please have Harry be smart and clever! -8/19/2018
Erimenthe chapter 60 . 8/13
Oh boy. Sirius has a real problem with snakes, and not just the Slytherin kind, but why and how will that affect his relationship with Harry? Severus has no problem with snakes but, hopefully, will keep in mind that the Speakers shouldn't necessarily have free reign with Harry just because. I hope that Theo will be ok regarding what his father is going through/thinking, and that he will still be alive after all this is done as a friend to Harry. Blaise really does need to go stay with Harry and Severus, though I do hope that the Speakers don't take it out on him (or Harry) too badly for what he did since he was working to help everyone get what they wanted out of it. Going to find the next story now.
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 60 . 8/13
I LOVE IT! this is one of the best stories i have ever read, im so glad i found this! great job!
MrsH chapter 61 . 8/9
Thanks for the excellent story. Looking forward to the sequel. I don't read WIP, as so very many of them are abandoned or take years to be completed, but I wish you luck on the sequel.
Kyuubi-dono chapter 61 . 8/8
Awesome. Im so glad Harry is actually going to be learning serpent magic. You aleays do so well when introducing new concepts.
MimiTaylor chapter 40 . 8/8
'mahogany and ebony and probably other things that end with -y.'
' it's this absurdly posh and polished woman who Aunt Petunia probably was in her dreams.'

These two thoughts of Harry's had me giggling so hard! They scream 'Harry' and remind me that he is still only 13.
Slytherin Potter chapter 16 . 8/7
Love this story love your Harry and Ron as well as Mr. Nott (Despite him killing the Dursleys), Theo, Blaise and etc. they’re so in character it’s unbrlieavle cannot wait to get into more deep into this.
2,404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »