Reviews for Other People's Choices
Erimenthe chapter 28 . 3h
I'm glad Harry was able to tell someone about how he felt so things can hopefully get straightened out. I'm glad Sirius didn't get hit by Snape's spell and that he was able to talk with Harry at least for a minute or so. I hope he does let Peter get taken in (and hopefully Snape can catch him and keep him for trial or something to prove Sirius innocent) so things with him and Harry can go forward. I'm glad Harry thanked Snape too. Snape really is trying to help him and he needs to learn that he is worth it.
Andante825 chapter 28 . 9/20
Love this fic! Hope Sirius isn't too much of a jerk (I usually don't like Sirius, but I want Harry to have this in this fic for some reason. Having Snape and Sirius both on his side would be pretty great, and fit in with the theme ... just saying :) Thank you for writing!
fraewyn chapter 28 . 9/20
Love it!
Baxter87 chapter 28 . 9/20
I loved this update can't wait to see what happens next!
yukino76 chapter 28 . 9/19
good
Kyuubi-dono chapter 28 . 9/19
Well at least Sirius is safe for now. Lets hope that Pettigrew is in Azkaban by the end of all this yeah? Great chapter. I'm all about protecting Harry's well-being, but not to the point of stifling the boy. he get's restless when cornered. Haha. Update when you can, this is great.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 28 . 9/19
Love how much Snape has grown in this fic!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 28 . 9/19
nice chat
AnyankaEllie chapter 28 . 9/19
Thank you for such a cool chapter! ) I read it in one breath! )
Lioness1988 chapter 28 . 9/19
Ah, that hurts. Well written, and hopeful, but I am still expecting bad things, and hate the frustration and disappointment Harry suffers.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 28 . 9/19
To gain Harry's trust you are going to have to start really listening to him. For he has learned NOT to trust what other people say or do. To only really depend on himself.
I love that they got to this point even if I wished it would be even a stronger expression from both of them. I would love for Harry to act a bit more like a child than he does still, and would love if he ended up with Severus of course. Great job and thanks for sharing your time and story.
Md389 chapter 28 . 9/19
Aw, it's nice to see Snape putting his Slytherinness into helping Harry. And it's nice to see Snape recognising and responding positively to the Lily in Harry.
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 28 . 9/19
Oooohh thank God snape listened to him finally and wants to help Harry to be happy
AngelMira chapter 2 . 9/19
I really like this story so far I just hope Harry doesn't forgive Draco and Snape like in few days or somethine because I always hated fast paced stories whe Harry Forgives to easily.
1,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »