Reviews for Other People's Choices
Shiaira73 chapter 60 . 2h
I have really enjoyed this fic. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Romily chapter 60 . 21h
I really enjoyed the story. It was different than any other i read but i really do not like the present tense.

Won‘t keep me from reading the sequel :)
Moral Conundrum chapter 1 . 22h
This is an interesting story concept, but I feel it would be much more appropriate for a one-shot than a full story. Mainly because of the lack of a single quality.

Free will.

It's disappointing how many stories are ruined because writers forget that humans are supposed to have free will. After all, free will is not about being able to say yes. It's about accepting the consequences of saying no. I'm fairly certain that in this situation, Harry would have reasoned that if he had survived the first ten years of his life without magic, it wouldn't be that hard to continue living without magic.
Romily chapter 1 . 7/22
I like it so far but wish it wasn‘t written in present tense. Don‘t know why, but stories in present tense i find harder to read.
HoneyBear84 chapter 60 . 7/21
Love it and can't wait for the sequel
liz.onia chapter 60 . 7/20
Awesome ending for the first part! Could you leave an A/N in this story when the sequel is posted next week? Thanks for what you've written- so fun to follow!
princess.of.darkness.3100 chapter 60 . 7/20
Very much one of my all time favourites! Many of the ideas are amazing, the fleshing out of characters especially their motives keeps it fresh and interesting. I rather enjoy the perspective of a slytherin yet Gryffindor Harry!
Md389 chapter 59 . 7/20
Oh my goodness, Blaise! That was probably one of the most dangerous things you’ve ever done!
hdres chapter 60 . 7/20
An interesting story with a very complex storyline. I liked the idea of Harry being resorted and the reactions of both his new and old houses. I found the friendships with Theo and Blaise very well plotted although I found it difficult to understand why others thought it would be good to be associated with Harry. I get the idea that he has leadership charisma of some kind but it was sometimes difficult to believe in when he was angst ridden for so long. Having said that this was an intriguing and well written story with some great new ideas and plot lines. I am looking forward to the next instalment. Thank you for sharing your story.
sarahsezlove chapter 60 . 7/19
Fabulous.
Can’t wait for the next part of the series.
Sefera chapter 60 . 7/18
Very good! I look forward to more with the new fic than...
Varisha01 chapter 60 . 7/18
Please post here when you get Wolf's Choice posted :)
yukino76 chapter 60 . 7/18
Good
Td03 chapter 60 . 7/18
We passed the 60 level cap~
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 60 . 7/18
Wooo finally finished for now
2,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »