Reviews for Other People's Choices
Gracfully chapter 3 . 8/21/2019
:) like it
Guest chapter 18 . 8/17/2019
I kind of want Harry in play Quidditch.
WillowFlower32 chapter 2 . 7/29/2019
'Pardon me, but I don't speak Slytherin!' Is there an unknown language in Slytherin that I do not know of?
WillowFlower32 chapter 1 . 7/29/2019
Is it bad that I'm listening to Lovely right now?
realanonymouscinnamonroll chapter 59 . 7/13/2019
omfg Blaise was brilliant
fractalman chapter 9 . 5/29/2019
Damnit Dumbledore, stop doubling down on your mistake here!
Supermoi chapter 47 . 4/14/2019
Now Harry is just being stupidly stubborn, and if he ends up staying with the mutt for a summer then he'll come out the perfect SLytherin-hating, prejudiced, Golden Boy that Dumbledore wants. Oh the old coot will be SO HAPPY about it...
Supermoi chapter 42 . 4/14/2019
I REALLY dont like how Sirius is prejudiced here. Well, he always was but still, I dont really like that he may get to be the main caretaker to Harry and try to poison his mind with the same prejudices. And Harry would let him to an extent or pretend to just for the sake of keeping his family... Its very sad in a way.
Supermoi chapter 11 . 4/9/2019
I'm... not sure if Harry made the best decision here... Not sure at all. I'll keep reading.
LuminaLunii97 chapter 15 . 3/26/2019
You see I love this story because it kind of shows the brilliance in part of Harry’s character. Honestly it’s true that Harry isn’t a normal Slytherin. He doesn’t consciously try to be cunning or think up ways of manipulating. Harry would do well in Slytherin because the way his mind thinks and how he acts is just naturally Slytherin in nature. It’s also why he’s a good Gryffindor. He doesn’t try to manipulate. He’s honest about his thoughts and he doesn’t actually hide most of what he thinks. It’s just, with the way his mind works, it all comes out in such a Slytherin kind of way. If that makes sense anyways haha. Love the story!
mumphie chapter 61 . 3/22/2019
A very interesting story. It's funny when you read a story and want to argue with the characters! well, on to the sequel.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 60 . 3/20/2019
What a great story! Love your version of Harry.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 60 . 3/20/2019
Oh my! I love this chapter. Everyone standing together, and Snape finally saying what he should have long ago! Cannot wait to see more.
mumphie chapter 53 . 3/19/2019
I think Harry should tell Sirius that he needs someone who will set boundaries for him, not someone who doesn't know how to be responsible. Also, what third year classes is Harry taking? It sounded like Divination, Creatures and Arithmancy? Too bad he didn't drop Divination when he found out what a fraud she was and he could have taken Runes. Would have been good for curse breaking, or setting wards. Ah well...
Great story!
mumphie chapter 20 . 3/18/2019
So, are you going to deal with poor Sirius?
2,661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »