Reviews for Other People's Choices
teedub chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
I think this was a great idea for a story but I'd be super pissed to be put in a house where the Head has bullied and degraded me for two years. A person doesn't just forget that sort of thing. And to be surrounded by bigots and DE children...*shakes my head* Poor harry. He was right: he's going to have to watch his back. No matter what the Sorting Hat says, he's not safe there and his Head isn't going to do fuck all to prevent that.

Plus, they are just welcoming his language ability, not Harry himself. They are using him for their own benefit. Like somehow Harry being able to speak to snakes reflects positively on the members of the House.
Earthwytch chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
No not complete! Please say it's the start of a new series! Loved it, the prospect of Snape treating Harry differently, picking up on his relatives treatment, the prospect of friends in Slytherin. I want to see how he gets on, how Gryffindor treats him, what it means for the battle with Voldemort.
kolmpiju chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Holy shit this was great, where are the next 50 chapters? :P
badgerlady chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Oh, don't stop there!
hpjkrowling4ever chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Wow this is really excellent! I'd love to read more, since this is the most novel take on it that I've ever heard - wow. It was really amazing!
jbcna chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
really good wish you would write more would love to know what happeds next!
blumm chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
A very promising begining of a great story... Would you, please, consider to expand it? Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
I would love to see more of this amazing what if story, But I'll leave it up to you to decide if you take on the rest of this what if story.

If not you than ask others because this what story if pure gold !

The Crimson Mage.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Wow that was awesome! Wish there was more ~
fayriel chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Ty, i loved it. I wish you would make it a longer story...I kind of like the Harry gets resorted stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Great read but you wonder how did it change Harry? Or did Harry Change the schools thinking but bringing friend of both Gryffindor and Slytherin and getting those friends to be friends.
KrixLight chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
wait. that's it? you can't end there. please.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Oh my! I love this and this one should be continued!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Interesting. So many Slytherin stories act like everything would be perfectly fine or he would be dead in his bed in a day. In all honesty, I've always thought Slytherin Harry stories were unrealistic. Yes there were many decent Slytherins and if Severus managed to get over his bitter hatred things would be different. However, most of the children of the former death eaters, some of them who are probably old enough to remember if their parents were carted off after Voldemort died, were also in the house. It's implied that a fair amount were arrested, even if some were let off with the Imperius. There must have been several upper years who had experienced that...Think of a 7th year whose parents were arrested for being Voldemort supporters, etc...it'd would be very difficult, if not deadly, for Harry. That's why I've always thought Ravenclaw, which in some ways has Slytherin qualities, makes more sense than Syltherin in alternate house stories.
Illucia chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
I liked this but it feels unfinished still.
2,661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 167 174 175 176 177 178 Next »