Reviews for Other People's Choices
Vampireking40 chapter 10 . 3/28
The way the beast is described it remains me and Hermious Mora from Skyrim. The creature who runs the place you go to when you battle Mirrack.
Vampireking40 chapter 7 . 3/25
I read so many stories that I sometime forget which stories is one I am looking for when I think of an event that happens. This story has the event. I am not even sure if I have ever read this story all the way through though at this point I have skimmed to this chapter and will have to actually read this story from the begging.
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 15 . 3/9
when all you know is shadows and death, someone who is a light in the dark, even one willing to dim their radius to make you more comfortable; is a freaking alien.

trust Harry to end up, by playing the game by his own rules, making people think "...yo maybe i should get in on that actual friends thing cause SHIT that seems like good shit."
Andromeda black 1212 chapter 50 . 3/3
This is the first time I've actually left a review on fanfiction which says a lot. I adored this story and this version of Harry until chapters 40-60. Harry began to irritate me, especially when he stopped listening to those around him. I understand that he has trauma, which is probably why he doesn't trust those around him, but he could at the very least understand where they were coming from. His unwillingness to comprehend everyone's reasoning for why they do not want Sirius to be his guardians. Ex: Even after Sirius forced him to perform a spell that nearly blinded him, he still didn't understand why everyone else was wary of Sirius as his guardian.

But otherwise, thank you for creating this wonderful story
Currahee506 chapter 2 . 1/29
Like sofar
Shiaira73 chapter 47 . 1/26
I wont lie... I'm finding Harry to be very frustrating, even for me. I have to keep reminding myself that he's 13, angry, hurting and stupid. I'm very much aligned with Snape and Harry's friends.
Fenaklu chapter 61 . 1/13
Hang on a tick.
Harry was told about the Marauder’s animagus forms in that very first meeting with Lupin and Dumbledore, in Dumbledore’s office, BEFORE Snape had forbidden him from visiting Lupin on his own. So he can legitimately know about them without having gone behind Snape’s back.
alix33 chapter 57 . 12/31/2021
I am so glad on Luna's behalf that Harry collected her.
IMO Dumbles screwed up royally there where he did Legilimency on Zacharias Smith.
alix33 chapter 56 . 12/31/2021
I am not at all sure how to feel about these sentient part-serpent associates of Tarquinius Nott. At least he's not (Tarquinius Nott is not) rejoining Tom Riddle junior's minions.
alix33 chapter 53 . 12/31/2021
Whoever that young reporter who remsebles a rabbit was, IMO it was anywhere on the specturm of good from very good to excellent that she's likely going to sow some doubt regarding Dumbles in whatever article she writes eventually.
alix33 chapter 51 . 12/31/2021
You meant for Harry to say "started caring about me".
alix33 chapter 49 . 12/30/2021
i think you meant for Madam Macmillan to say "you might not know some of the things".
alix33 chapter 42 . 12/30/2021
I liked what Harry chose to have the pendant he got as a Christmas gift from Daphne Greengrass protect him from.
alix33 chapter 41 . 12/30/2021
What is one shred of dried lavender, never mind the half a dozen prof. Snape is thinking of? I googled and Google was incredibly unhelpful.
AW! at both oh so moving and oh so very special gifts rof. Snape gave Harry.
alix33 chapter 40 . 12/30/2021
That second grand room with the loads of -y things sounds very intimidating.
Tarquinius's giftr to Harry sounds nifty. As does Theo's.
I think Draco made a great error in giving Harry those etiquette books.
2,661 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »