Reviews for Other People's Choices
alix33 chapter 39 . 12/30/2021
Yum! at the thought of those potatoes and ham and buttered bread Harry got to eat.
I like the sound of that box of quills Hermione got from Harry. It seems Harry really chose well and according to her preference for practical gifts.
Harry also chose well with his gifts to the Werasley twins, Theo and prof. Snape, if the little bits about those gifts in this chapter were anything to go by.
alix33 chapter 34 . 12/30/2021
Harry is a far better actor than I am an actress. If I were Harry and Blaise and Theo offered to accompany me to Dumbles's office I would totally have shown how relieved I was. But I would have shown even more lief once I learned prof. Snape was accompanying Harry.
alix33 chapter 31 . 12/30/2021
I am even more disgusted at everything Peter Pettigrew just sprouted than the disgusted look on Harry's face.
alix33 chapter 30 . 12/30/2021
At least noew some of Harry's slytherin dorm mates know the true stories. Whether they really believe them is a whole other story.
alix33 chapter 29 . 12/30/2021
Thank you for your help, Mrs. Norris (not a sentence I ever thought I would type in a review of a Harry Potter fanfiction chapter)!
alix33 chapter 27 . 12/30/2021
Crap! at how much trouble Harry is in now.
alix33 chapter 26 . 12/30/2021
I like more manipulatrve and more confident Harry.
alix33 chapter 22 . 12/30/2021
IMO Ron Weasley will die at an ancient age, not ever having got it through his thick skull that Harry grew up with magic-loathing nonmagicals who wouldn't have told him (Harry) a single true thing about any magical aspect of his (Harry's) life.
alix33 chapter 17 . 12/30/2021
I am surprised Ron Weasley didn't throw the mother and father of all hissy fits.
alix33 chapter 15 . 12/29/2021
I like Harry's questioning and very cautious attitude.
Right now I don't think Vengenace-Seeker was nearly vengeful enough in killing the only ever allegely adult or grownup Dursleys. And Dumbles is getting off scot-free thus far for having foisted an innocent toddler Harry on the very powerful in comparison on ly ever allegedly adult and grownup Dursleys, which is pissing me off no end.
alix33 chapter 14 . 12/29/2021
I liked the alliteration in "clean cloth".
Harry probably thinks Dudley is with his friend Piers or with Aunt Marge.
I beg you with every fibre of my being, Hermione, don't let Ron write that letter to Harry.
alix33 chapter 13 . 12/29/2021
I wish I could have heard Harry's conversation with Mr. Nott about his (Harry's) Potions lessons with Severus Snape.
alix33 chapter 12 . 12/29/2021
That Silver Hourglass sounds intriguing.
As I read of Theo thinking his dad doesn't always do the most sensible things I reaslised that that's sort of true of all of hte magical dads we got to know in canon: they all seem to have sort of a non-sensible bent.
I have never knowingly had roast venison.
Way to go, Vegeance-Seeker.
alix33 chapter 11 . 12/29/2021
I like what you're about to do, Vewngeance-Seeker.
alix33 chapter 9 . 12/28/2021
Take that, Dumbles! (Harry admitting he does not think of 4 Privet Drive as Home and can't and won't love the Dursleys)
2,661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »