Reviews for Other People's Choices
alix33 chapter 6 . 12/28/2021
Somebody, anybody, even a Death Eater at this stage, needs to kick Dumbles in the testicles and prick, hard, IMO.
alix33 chapter 4 . 12/28/2021
I liked Snape and McGonagall's conversation and I think calling its consequences interesting is going to be an undestatement.
alix33 chapter 3 . 12/28/2021
I like the prospect of Blaise Zabini and Theo Nott's future actions.
I wonder if Madam Pomfrey healed only the small collarbone fracture Harry had.
alix33 chapter 2 . 12/28/2021
This was an interesting chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2021
god, harry is so annoying i cant stand him
CoSmO333 chapter 61 . 11/12/2021
great story I'm excited to read ur sequel
majere4 chapter 61 . 10/27/2021
Excellent job with the storytelling, world-building, and character development!
majere4 chapter 59 . 10/27/2021
*Jaw Hanging Open in AWE!*
Blaise, you are... Crazy Amazing Scary BADARSE and so much more... dayum.
*shaking head in bemused admiration*
majere4 chapter 58 . 10/27/2021
I can feel the tension mounting like a spring coiling tighter and tighter...
majere4 chapter 57 . 10/27/2021
I'm frustrated that Harry will not be willing to learn with the Speakers. If he'd only learned more about negotiating from strength, he could have discussed some compromise of time. Then again, the Speakers should have enough sense to understand that to force a child - especially one who has a background of abuse let alone Harry's own unique history - is the worst approach to get what you want.
majere4 chapter 55 . 10/27/2021
*whew*
The Speakers do not seem to be nearly as foreboding as I had feared. I was worried that they were going to spirit him away and then expect him to be fine with that.
majere4 chapter 54 . 10/26/2021
"
Since when are we all part of Harry Potter's defense team?

But to Theo, the answer started with the beginning of this year. Or maybe even with the way that the Sorting Hat placed Harry in Slytherin last year. This is the way that Theo has chosen to walk. He'll make sure that the others don't jostle him off his path, and he'll work with them to learn spells and improve their positions in Slytherin and keep Harry safe.

Beyond that, he has no bond with them.
*winces*
Harsh, but a truth that I don't think is covering any kinder thoughts.
Perhaps that will change? Things will be interesting once he is Heir Nott...
majere4 chapter 53 . 10/26/2021
Chapter Fifty-Three-Playing the Game
or
The calm before the storm?
Starts and ends with questions, but the fact is that the Speakers are out there, waiting, and only a couple of months remain before they take him. For the summer or... longer?
majere4 chapter 51 . 10/26/2021
*blows out a huge breath*
glances to the top
Rated: Fiction T - English - Angst/Drama
"
Yeah. I figured I could bail if the 'angst' was the kind that I detest: whiny, bitchy teenagers or, even worse, whiny, bitchy adults.
Instead, you've given us harsh, emotionally charged scenes that have left me whiny and bitch lol. Not really, but they've been powerful and draining to be sure.
majere4 chapter 50 . 10/26/2021
"
Then Severus goes to report to Healer Helios that there will be no charges after all.

It is—his wish.
*STUNNED*
*head shaking, incredulous smile and eyes wide*
Freaking brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
2,660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »