Reviews for The Same Battle
VampirePenguins chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Very angsty, but I liked Harry's protection over Ginny. The point of views sort of changed within the story which was sort of confusing, but it was still pretty great. Keep it up! :)

-Penguin
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Sweet ending! :) I loved the image of Harry caressing Ginny as she slept, and I'm sure she started having a much happier dream afterwards! ;) I'm just amazed that he could get up the stairs to the girls' dormitory without the stairs turning into a slide...didn't think that was possible.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
oh wow! this is really good
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Very interesting and thought provoking, certainly different from most that I have read on Harry and Ginny. Well done, thanks for sharing it with us.
kit7714 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Sweet, intense, beautiful...:) Thanks!
kkk chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
aw, this is so cute...and so intense at the same time. i absolutely lovve your writing.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Do you know, sleeping "fitfully" isn't a calm sleep? It's a disturbed, irregular one. Tossing and turning. Tangled sheets. All that jazz.

I love the characterization in this piece. So complicated. Sigh. Thanks for the read.
Can't fight the moonlight chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
The story was sweet and beautifully written.. I loved it! ;D
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Aw, beautiful. It was cool, i loved the ending. D
VanillaBean75 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Wow, awesome story. Going on my C2, which is a collection of stories about Ginny's experience with Tom and her and Harry's efforts to overcome that.
MarilynJean chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Wow, this was beautiful. I especially loved the way you switched from first to third person pov and back again. Amazing job, you are a fantastic writer.
fath8252 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Cute.
cho-kaoru88 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
OH... How cute... But it's open-ended... and I despise open-ended fics. I demand a sequel! lol Jokes! Very good fic... lovely setting and effective use of flashbacks! Keep up the good work!
LittleSinner chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
What a beautiful story. I loved the ending. Harry's POV was excellent.
takefourmoments chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
'(

wow

i REALLY loved that story...