Reviews for The Same Battle
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
A bit disjointed. The time change from harry walking up the dorm stairs to him holding he cold body was a bit harsh. ANd Harry acting as nmidnight stalker guy? Creepy. Reminded me of that early friends episode, where Chandlers new roommate is a freak.
Felicia8 chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
That was so sweet! People seem to forget that Ginny went through as much hell in those days as Harry did.
bingbing03 chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
aw... i luv this! it's just so... poignant! great job!
Lorelei Lupin chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Aw, this story was SO sweet, I almost cried at the end. And I'm not a cryer either. Very good work, standing ovation.
Colleen chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
O wow! I just read your fanfic via your website, the one about Harry and Ginny fighting the same battle, and it is beautiful! You should sincerely go into writing! My own feeble attempts at a story! Wow!

Much Love,

Colleen
Beth chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Wow, that was will they EVER be together? LOL. It was so sad how he didn't let her know he was there, I mean, he knows she likes him, why not let her know he likes her? NeWay, WONDERFUL job, keep writing, and I love how none of ur fics have curses, or any "innappropriate" things in them, especially when so many on the Web do. Thanks!
Eraserhead chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Aw... goodness. It's not fluff, but it's not angst. It's like flangst. Very well-written.
Isadora chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
That was soooooo heart-wrenchingly beautiful! so you're gonna write more or not? and I'm impatiently waiting for Miss Hogwarts! I love that one!
hoboswhoraisehell chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Woo-hoo, it's been a long long update/fic from you! Woo, this was excellent! So sweet! Surprised me too! Woo-hoo!
slayerjenn chapter 1 . 2/9/2003