Reviews for The Chronicles of Hildy and Kami: Charting The Course
Manhattanite chapter 25 . 5/15/2017
Oh this was a perfect place to conclude their journey - and to start Part III. We can wait - but not too long. Thank you for sharing your talents that wove this wonderful story. You made it endearing and entertaining. Great job.
accrossthepond chapter 25 . 5/14/2017
" I love them already ". That was a loving heart felt statement. Their children will be nurtured and have lots of love. Thanks for a sharing your story
Looking forward to more
Atp
Manhattanite chapter 24 . 5/7/2017
There two know how to handle themselves for sure! Another great chapter and it gives us even more insight into the little things - like dressing - about your characters. I love that the setting is Manhattan for so many reasons - but because you describe it so well. Great job!
Manhattanite chapter 23 . 5/4/2017
Another lovely chapter. I love seeing how Hildy gets herself under control when she hears Trevor's name since it's quite evident, she has nothing to be concerned about. Let's hear it for Times Square on New Year's Eve. Just our couple and 1,000.000 of their closest friends. lol Great job.
accrossthepond chapter 23 . 4/30/2017
great story, I love how the Trevor encounter was weaved into the story and the portrayal of him with still a little crush, so believable...
these ladies are a gorgeous couple... so loving!

Thx for posting
Manhattanite chapter 22 . 4/24/2017
At first glance, this looks like the continuation of the story, but as I read it - it's a whole chapter about how these women feel about their religion and what it means to them. Although I'm not sure everyone can relate, it's an important and well crafted look into the hearts of your characters. And the struggle that ensues. Well done.
Manhattanite chapter 21 . 4/18/2017
What a stark contrast from the last chapter as we see the struggle of Hildy's family with their beliefs. One must respect that beliefs are often deep seeded and held onto tightly. But how heartbreaking to watch Hildy not receive the warmth and support (immediately, anyway) from her family. I hope they come around because there is more at stake here than they realize.
Manhattanite chapter 20 . 4/18/2017
I just love how Pappy saves the day - lol. That was quick thinking. I enjoyed see everyone together and reading about the meals. We do not celebrate Boxing Day here and although Hildy nearly took it literally - it was a joy to read about. Great job. The story is moving along so nicely.
accrossthepond chapter 21 . 4/16/2017
Wow.! I love love love your story,
Powerful, poignant, thoughtful, encouraging...
Thanks for posting!
Manhattanite chapter 19 . 4/8/2017
I love that their gifts to one another were so thoughtful and meaningful. Great chapter. Looking forward to the next one, too.
Manhattanite chapter 18 . 4/4/2017
I love learning about Kami's parents and wonder if her father's own experience about choices isn't what made him such a good father to Kami. I love how inclusive and loving the are to Hildy already...as if they understand how Kami feels about her. Great job on giving us this insight as I feel it also sheds light on Kami and why she is so loving. Great job.
Manhattanite chapter 17 . 3/19/2017
I love how these two are living in the moment, yet also thinking about their future. Great chapter.
Manhattanite chapter 16 . 3/12/2017
I love these grandparents. After looking at Pinterest I can see them in my minds eye. They are so caring and loving. I want Nana's decorating team to do my house! Great chapter.
Manhattanite chapter 16 . 3/14/2017
I do not see the review I posted via my phone so I'll try it here. I want Nana to decorate my house! I love these characters you've created her ... they are adoring and loving and everything you want in a family. I love the humor .. it's tender and sweet. And I love the pictures of the actors you picked out and see as these characters on Pinterest. Great job. More, please.
Manhattanite chapter 15 . 3/4/2017
I like that this chapter gave us more insight into Terry. He was the perfect messenger for this message of stereotyping and how the 'media' has brainwashed people into their biases. And it was well played because it does not serve anyone to insist they are being ignorant but better the way Terry did it by calmly pointing out where Trevor was wrong. Great job writing this out -it was done thoughtfully and honestly. Good job!