Reviews for Learning it the Hard Way
idadri chapter 69 . 1/23
I liked this story! thinks!

just in your notes... Louis XII's time? at versailles, under XIII's reign?

LOUIS XIV makes build Versailles when he become king because he traumatized by a revolutionary by nobles when he was young. His mother and him flight Paris and their castle "le louvre".

Louis XII is very older. we had six kings between both. Louis XII lived in le Louvre in Paris like every kings until Louis XIII (the musketeers king). The palace Versailles doesn't exist again.

It will be built in Versailles (the city) next Paris, because Paris afraid Louis XIV. It was a big place, a swamp, where kings liked hunt. it's a extraordinary work but Louis XIV never see it totally finish.

I'm sorry for my english. I'm french and language isn't my better skill i hope you understand whereas.

Now, i return read your other histories! thanks again and bravo!
chantellescribbler chapter 69 . 7/1/2018
Lol their revege and Treville helping keep a secret. What a great way to end. I love the part where D'Art is laughing then has make up something yet Athos knows! Haha they got away with it altho poor Aramis and Porthos.
chantellescribbler chapter 63 . 7/1/2018
Yes they finally got they hug they needed from the beginning! So glad to see them brothers once again!
chantellescribbler chapter 55 . 7/1/2018
No one should ever feel like they've been abandoned. My heart! Oh D'Art!
chantellescribbler chapter 53 . 7/1/2018
They are talking and moving forward! This is so good to see. They still have so far to go. I hope they continue to cooperate with eachother. Though anything can happen...
chantellescribbler chapter 47 . 7/1/2018
In some ways I almost feel like Aramis and Porthos abandoned him too. I know they didn't mean to and went looking but they let him distance himself from them. I'm hoping they have a chance to make everything right too.
Looooooving the story!
chantellescribbler chapter 32 . 6/28/2018
Or not. Athos really? This chapter makes me madder at him than any of the others.
chantellescribbler chapter 31 . 6/28/2018
What a mess! Athos needs to learn how to talk about his emotions! Slowly they are comming back together as brothers.
chantellescribbler chapter 22 . 6/28/2018
Good to see what is going on in Athos brain. Grumpy stubborn fool! Hope this will bring the needed change.
chantellescribbler chapter 15 . 6/28/2018
Content just because he heard his name? oh boy things are getting bad! If I could just get my hands on Athos he would be changing his tune!
chantellescribbler chapter 14 . 6/28/2018
Ahh D'Art loosing his second family when they are still right in front of him. How heartbreaking! Loving the story though. I can just feel all the emotions.
chantellescribbler chapter 6 . 6/28/2018
Love these little moments with D'ARt and Aramis. They are so sweet careing for eachother! And l really liked the part where aramis called D'Art family! But Athos... oh no...
Helensg chapter 69 . 6/14/2018
Perfect revenge and a pretty perfect ending to a wonderful story that I’ve enjoyed from beginning to end
Thankyou.
Moira Fisher chapter 69 . 6/14/2018
Brilliant story loved reading it cant wait for the next one
beeblegirl chapter 69 . 6/14/2018
Great epilogue, and well done you for such an interesting and entertaining story. Thanks so much for sticking with it, there are far too many 'abandoned' stories out there. Love the revenge but I think in time Dartagnan will spill the beans! Thanks again for this great story and I look forward to your next one.