Reviews for 12 Days of Jolex 2016
CBGirl chapter 12 . 12/25/2016
Oh my gosh! This was so adorable. I can just see grumpy Alex grumbling about playing Santa but getting into it and loving doing it for the kids. And then to get Jo to sit on his lap and ask "Santa" for her boyfriend back. It was all so perfect. You've really done an amazing job on these stories and I've enjoyed reading them so much.
xsweetgirlx91 chapter 12 . 12/25/2016
LOL this chapter made me smile. How Jo ended up sitting on his lap and how she didn't recognize him. Alex as Santa has got to be a nice and entertaining sight lol. Loved this series and I'm so happy you wrote it, J. You did a great job as usual.
xsweetgirlx91 chapter 11 . 12/25/2016
How sad. But I'm glad Alex immediately said yes to coming over. I was expecting to read a continuation of that so I was a little surprised when the last chapter ended up to be about something completely different. Anyway, it was nice to read about lonely Jo as well. I mean, yeah this year's Jolex stories were sad but you can't keep writing fluff every year so I assume that it was a nice change for you too. :)
alexkarevs chapter 12 . 12/25/2016
i apparently still havent gotten the clue that your stories are all individual and dont belong together bc i was really waiting for alex to come into the loft with a surprise for jo or something lmao. but the santa part made me smile, how she didnt recognize him and everything. i wouldve laughed if he had kissed her with his beard on and she wouldve pushed the santa away in disgust lol. thank you for these stories, they brightened my day during the last couple days!
heartjolex chapter 12 . 12/25/2016
I think fanfiction is malfunctioning because I only got the notification now but aww this was sweet lol. I had to laugh thinking about how Alex made Jo believe Santa wasn't him. Very sweet.
CBGirl chapter 11 . 12/24/2016
Oh I'm so glad Jo called Alex and was vulnerable with him laying her heart on the line and admitting she was awful and missed him.. I can't wait for the last chapter!
heartjolex chapter 11 . 12/24/2016
Ohhh he is coming, right? Does he have a surprise for her? I can't wait for the last chapter!
alexkarevs chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
huh? i was expecting a conclusion but i guess this chapter leads up to the big finale? im glad jo called alex, cant wait to see what he will do. i feel like he has a surprise for her.
alexkarevs chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
the bow on the top of her head, now i wish i could see jo like that once. i loved this chapter so much it was beautiful.
alexkarevs chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
its so sweet how hard she tried just bc he was visiting and how he mocked her for it and how they ended up cuddling.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
...PERFECT
CBGirl chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
Awww... that was so sweet. I loved it. And what was that? Meredith being there for Alex and "giving" him the one and only thing he wanted, like a true friend would do.
CBGirl chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
Sigh... I loved this so much. I love how they just fell back into a usual routine as if no time had passed.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
You made me cry. Thanks very much :(
heartjolex chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
I looove grumpy Alex. Grumpy Alex is a fave. It was so nice to read about all those things he wants and how he only wants them with Jo. Then he really got the present he wanted and finally they kissed, deeply that is. ;)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »