Reviews for One Christmas Eve
Toni Masen chapter 10 . 1/24
Heck, my heart plummeted when I read that it was Edward who left Bella but picked up when I read why. That was such a heartbreaking story but beautifully well written. I have to admit to tears. :-)
OF COURSE the anonymous Good Samaritan is Edward. Should have seen THAT one coming!
Oh, cheese and crackers! (that's what we say here in the south when we are trying NOT to take the Lord's name in vain!) Talk about people at cross-purposes! That must have shredded Edward's SOUL.
This gets worse and worse! Hugs?! I need HEART support. I'd worry, but you are the queen of HEA, right? I'm in this for the long haul.
Oh my GOODNESS! I SO did not expect THIS! I thought that Edward DIED, not that their CHILD died and Edward left... Doubly shattered. Poor Edward and the rest of the Cullens, too. smh
Wow! Angst to the MAX! Poor Bella, to have a perfect love and then it's gone, leaving her shattered. I want you to know I love ALL your stuff. I started with " The Monster in Me" and am working my way thru the rest.
meritposita chapter 10 . 12/13/2018
I love this, I cried so much
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 12/4/2018
This was wonderland. I came close to crying several times. Loved it
Fleur50 chapter 10 . 7/14/2018
J’adore.
Fleur50 chapter 7 . 7/14/2018
C’est si triste.
Fleur50 chapter 6 . 7/14/2018
Cela ne pouvait qu’être lui!
Fleur50 chapter 5 . 7/14/2018
Aïe!
Fleur50 chapter 4 . 7/14/2018
Chacun réagit à sa façon...
1,554 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »