Reviews for A Bit of Sky
AveryZabini chapter 16 . 10/12
Hi Shayalonnie,

I just want to let you know that this is one of my favorite stories I’ve read. Your character development is spot on and the plot is fascinating. I hope you get a chance to update this soon, I know you’re busy. Just wanted to let you know that your work is appreciated.

Best,

AveryZabini
camybanks12 chapter 16 . 9/27
Please update!
Lil' Miss Gryffinpuff chapter 16 . 9/13
Oh my God this story is so good. I've read a lot of Hermione time travel, but having three of them go back is such a different dynamic. I love how you've written all of the characters and their relationship, especially Draco and Harry. This story feels more like One Hundred Sixty Nine, and I hope they change things for the better just like they did in that story.
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 16 . 9/11
This is really good. Please update soon
LimitedEternity chapter 2 . 8/28
Man for life? In front of everyone? In front of Greyback? This just keeps going from bad to worse. But after Misplaced Moony... Sorry Tonks, I quite like this pairing, even if it's under hideous circumstances.
bookwormgracie chapter 16 . 8/21
I absolutely love this story... all the characters felt so accurate and I love where you’re going with the plot! I really hope you come back to finish it one day!
I'm currently rereading all your stories :) and I just wanted to say thank you again for creating them and posting them. Each story you write is so freaking fantastic and beautiful and wonderful. I am always blown away by how you can just drag me back in. I love it! I hope one day you're able to come back to finish all of them, but until then, I want you to know that all your readers are cheering you on and wishing you well! Sending all the love and hugs and good vibes
- Cat
btbasb7 chapter 16 . 7/26
I know it has been a while since you updated this story, but I really hope you finish it! I have loved reading what you have written so far! Wonderful, wonderful story!
Chrisdz chapter 10 . 7/10
Damn it you should have put up a warning you were making Harry freaking gay! I wouldn't have botherrd even reading this story!
Denizen Garden chapter 16 . 7/9
The story is so great. I love all the concepts that you’ve developed, like Peter and the Pandora’s Box and Draco and Harry’s relationship dynamic. It’s good to see someone finally using a time turner and sharing everything that’s going to happen in the future. Not many people choose to do that in their fiction. I hope you continue this story, it’s too good not to finish. Much love!
Elizabeth O'Farrell chapter 16 . 7/8
Very excited to see where this story goes. Can't wait for time to move a bit faster, so far only a few days have passed since the start of the story. Soon, they'll have to go to the shack to get the ring, then the rest of the horcruxes. Maybe this is a way Sirius can contribute by getting kreacher to help find the cave. Also, when the full moon comes around, dealing with Hermione's first transformation. And Lily and Draco can bond over trying to make wolfsbane. And maybe Lily can ask for help from Snape, who might've known Belby and knows how to make it? Maybe they can sway Snape to their side sooner. Oooh and maybe Hermione's wolf can be named Clairy, like clair de lune, moonlight in French. Anyway its a very intriguing story thus far, and the character interactions are very well portrayed. Always love when an author can portray the humour so well.
Save Regulus Black.
matilda99san chapter 1 . 6/20
This is soo amazing, I’m loving it!
Jmd926 chapter 16 . 6/19
So good! Hope you come back to this!
Bettie Page chapter 16 . 6/10
I'm loving this! Hoping you haven't completely abandoned this. I still want to read about them teasing lupin about being Hermione's professor.
1,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »