Reviews for A Bit of Sky
CatQueen07 chapter 18 . 4/26
Please continue this! I love it and I have to see how it ends!
Analena chapter 18 . 3/27
This is an amazing story. Please come back and continue it when you can.
imnotahorcrux chapter 6 . 3/27
"you love him"...

HOLY SHITE IS THAT DRARRY?!
imnotahorcrux chapter 4 . 3/27
Smh. The flip from an erotic and fucked up (but I guess it's just their primal way of life) werewolves story AU to a fluffy and adorable reunion of Harry in his parents, down to the last sentence made my head spin.

If I read this chapter bit by bit, I would've thought I'm reading an entirely different fic lols. Anyways, I'm not saying it's bad, it's quite amazing actually, the way the introduction was made... DAMN.
imnotahorcrux chapter 3 . 3/27
holy shitE. I was not prepared for this kind of AU.
LucasGilbert chapter 4 . 3/22
Why is Harry's chapter so sweet. I'm never going to lose this pandemic padding if you feed me this molasses. I suppose Draco's likely grumbles will fix that. ;D
Leo chapter 18 . 2/7
I love this story so much! I hope you can continue it soon if you can!
Kt3641 chapter 18 . 1/1
Now that we all have to stay home because of the pandemic, maybe you can finish your stories!
AussieFFaddict chapter 18 . 12/3/2020
OUTFUCKINGSTANDING
alonzo.irenem chapter 18 . 10/30/2020
I would like to thank you for your story you have written. I loved it and couldn't stop reading!
ProudFangirl23 chapter 10 . 10/11/2020
I'm accustomed to Dorea and Charles too...

I still can't believe they were called Fleamont and Euphemia.
CharmingCat chapter 18 . 10/8/2020
Please continue the story! This is everything I’ve ever wanted in a Harry Potter FanFiction! Please don’t stop this is perfect in every way!
Witch in the Wild chapter 18 . 9/28/2020
So good! Please keep going with it, I’ve reread it like four times!
Lora chapter 18 . 9/21/2020
I rediscovered this story again and hope you come back to finish it.
prettylittlepetticoats chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
Just read through this for the first time and I’ve already started a 2nd read. This is amazing!

I love the way you write all of the characters, so nuanced and well thought out. Hermione is a fighter which is awesome but I love that, that is not all she is, she has that vulnerable side that you portray really well. Same with Lupin, he can be a snarly werewolf but you also show that soft side which I love.

Honestly my favourite character you’ve wrote is probably Lily (though Harry, poor, sweet Harry is a close 2nd). The way she knows Harry is hers, loves him and just takes the situation in stride is great. You wrote her as this strong mothering figure but she’s also 21! Barely an adult, and you captured that well. One of my fav scenes was when you wrote about Lily freaking out about having a baby but as soon as she gave birth and had Harry in her arms she was calm because she knew she could do it. Very touching.

Ship wise, love Remus/Hermione, love. I’m not usually a fan of Darry (maybe because I ship Harry/Theo a lot? Idk), but you really sold me on them, especially with how you portrayed Draco’s redemption arc. Really good.

Anywho, I’ve rambled! Just wanted to convey how much I enjoyed reading this and I will keep my fingers crossed for more updates!
1,596 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »