Reviews for A Bit of Sky
TtotheA chapter 18 . 3/16
Its perfect. The ending. The middle. Whatever it is or will be. It ends on a beautiful promise, built on a rollercoaster of possibilities and AU. Amazing.
TtotheA chapter 17 . 3/16
Everything unwanted to praise about this, is a spoiler.
Great piece. Love this. So much more love needed for this fic. I hope it doesn’t break my heart at the end. Always afraid of a fic by this author as all her work is so good and then you are left bereft. Like losing a bit of your heart when you get to the last piece.
TtotheA chapter 14 . 3/16
Crying. This chapter where they find out about Harry and the Dursley’s. Such a good fic.
nalerem chapter 1 . 2/16
The Debt of Time is one of my all time favorite books (yeah, books, not just fanfics), but this grabbed me with a similar interest. I am eagerly awaiting more chapters.
lucialeoc chapter 18 . 1/26
come finisce il racconto
AvidReader1997 chapter 18 . 1/17
OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOOOOD! I couldn’t put it down!
Anonymous chapter 18 . 9/29/2021
I love it! This is an entirely new idea and its brilliant! The new situation of wormtail is really quite realistic and sublime...this is one of the best fanfics I've read about HP time-travelling! I hope you update soon. Thank you for this! :)
YamiTiger chapter 18 . 9/23/2021
absolutely amazing eagerly waiting for an update
prettylittlepetticoats chapter 18 . 9/8/2021
I’ve read this story like 50 times. It is one of the best Harry Potter fics I have ever read.

Such a different idea, and I love the way you’ve written all the characters. The twist with Pettigrew was beautiful. Love, love, love.

I know it’s sporadic updates and I’m hoping for one of them soon! Awesome work.
DarkRavie chapter 18 . 8/10/2021
Guest chapter 18 . 8/3/2021
Love it! Please keep going.
amk41196 chapter 18 . 7/24/2021
Hot damn... Such an awesome fic... Really hoping you can update soon... Thanks for the wonderful read... Stay safe... :)
Tobleronene chapter 18 . 7/9/2021
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter whenever it comes, I’m hoping sooner rather than later. This story is just as well written and thought through as your other fics. I’ve reread most of them 3-4 times and just love your storytelling!
Bizzy247 chapter 1 . 6/13/2021
oh please continue this one! it's AMAZING!
ducky0613 chapter 18 . 6/3/2021
Loving this story. I hope you return to it sometime
1,615 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »