Reviews for A Bit of Sky
Snaperipper chapter 18 . 2/14
Miss you shayalonnie
Rudo the Barbarian Hero chapter 18 . 1/24
So. They need to destroy the horcruxes and stop both Tom Riddle and Albus Dumbledore from destroying so many lives. They have Scary Lily, the Mauraders, Hermione KissAss Granger, Badass Draco Malfoy, probably Marlene, Minerva, Pandora, and who knows who else (Gringots? House elves?). Exciting!
Love the non-saint characters. I am not sure how many days it has been since they arrived, there's a sense of important dates approaching, but the timeline is already changed and changing. This means neither Voldie nor Dumblie can be entirely predicted.
Very exciting!
annie.jo.marie chapter 18 . 11/3/2023
Ahhh! This is so good! Please write more. I could bidge read this all day!
Erielaw chapter 18 . 7/7/2023
Outstanding tale! I hope the author finds the inspiration , time and energy to continue…
Guest chapter 18 . 2/16/2023
This is a different take on Peter that I have read. I hope you bring Snape into it because he is one of my favorite characters and it will be a change in dynamic for the characters. I hope you finish this story one day.
ashadowdancer chapter 18 . 12/25/2022
I just found this story and read it in one binge reading. I really love it and hope that you will update it soon. I am very excited to see how you will finish this story. Thank you for writing this and Merry Christmas. 2022.
SusanMarieS chapter 18 . 12/5/2022
thanks
SusanMarieS chapter 18 . 12/5/2022
clowepink chapter 18 . 11/24/2022
I have really, really enjoyed this story. I know it's been a while, but I hope there is an update soon!
FriendlyFire59 chapter 18 . 11/24/2022
I really enjoyed this story line, though it took me about five chapters for it to really start clicking together. Your world building is very good (the alert wards on the cottage) and I like how you're using the characters.
I really hope the rest of 2020 went well and that 2021 and 2022 have been better.

Thanks for posting.
cafeina chapter 18 . 10/29/2022
I have read almost all of your stories and love all of them. I haven't started reading this one since it's not finished yet, but it was mesmerizing and captivating from the beginning. I hope you're doing better and hopefully continue to write. You're a great great storyteller. You are very talented! Thanks for this story, even if it's not finished.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/6/2022
I can't wait to see our time travellers in action in this time line.
TiffersStar1989 chapter 18 . 9/1/2022
great story so far. it will be interesting to see who becomes their allies. looking forward to more.
Aysha Henao chapter 18 . 8/22/2022
Absolutely brilliant ! Please please please update it !
TtotheA chapter 18 . 3/16/2022
Its perfect. The ending. The middle. Whatever it is or will be. It ends on a beautiful promise, built on a rollercoaster of possibilities and AU. Amazing.
1,629 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »