Reviews for The Price To Your Freedom
ferronna chapter 35 . 1/26/2020
Lenalee
WhiteCatInDisguise chapter 21 . 7/8/2019
Yey! Lavi's finally noticed it. And here I was wondering when will it happen. He can be so dense sometimes... even Krory noticed it before him. lol
and concerning the question... I believe it will be Ary, as Lavi is just so inexperienced and shy about the whole love thing he won't have the guts to tell her (unless he shouts it out in some angry outburst after she almost die again. that can happen too)
Labloom chapter 53 . 5/20/2019
This was such a good story i binged it lol thank you for sharing your amazing work uwu
Labloom chapter 52 . 5/19/2019
Im crying so hard rnsjzosnsj
Labloom chapter 23 . 5/19/2019
AWE flashback chapter is cute cute uWu
Listless'Life chapter 12 . 2/2/2019
ARY PUNCH TYKI FOR ME SINCE I CAN'T
AkaneZuki chapter 53 . 2/4/2018
You made me Cry! *sobsob* But its so beautiful, even though you made me cry. Your OC so, so beautiful, than any other OCs, no offens. And your english is isn't so bad, it's very creative. I read the whole 53 chapter until the end. I was worried so much of Lavi, because I didn't see him in every 3 last volume of the manga. But then this fanfic came, I fell in love of your OC, and the way you right. This is the first fanfic(dont know is the first) who complete it's chapter. Sorry it's long, because I have alot to say. Bless you chow~
Tuliprunner chapter 53 . 2/3/2018
Gabs my favourite character in ths story. completed in 53 CHAPTERS! goddamn...

that's amazing.. considering youre not a native to the language. (so am i..)
cl9763 chapter 3 . 12/10/2017
why do people rip out IV when its in their arms...thats totally weird...
cl9763 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
kanda does care...actually...maybe more than others
NatsuDragneel077 chapter 53 . 8/24/2017
Okay so I just found this story two days ago and I read all 53 chapters within that time. OH MY GOSH this was so good!This is such a well thought out and really enjoyable story. This is one of the few anime related Fanfics that are so thorough and well, amazing. By far this is one of my all time favorite Fanfics ever! You did such an amazing job, and honestly you and your story deserve so much more props and follows and favorites and reviews than you did.
(Also you have awesome taste in anime, -Man and Fairy Tail are a few of my all time favorites)
Leahcar-Soutaichou chapter 53 . 4/21/2017
I loved it! But damn did you make me cry and laugh and cheer for the characters when the time called for it! I know my review is late! This will forever stay in my favorites and in my heart as one of the best fics I've read! If you ever need someone to bounce ideas off of you can always PM me and I'll answer as soon as I can!
ABookWormForLife chapter 53 . 4/19/2017
I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS OVER!
*sobs*
It's been great coming home everyday from school to see a new update. I'm going to be missing it.
But hey!
If you do another DGM fic you can be sure to have my support!

~ABWFL
Tick Tock Follow the Clock chapter 53 . 4/19/2017
OH MY GAUWD SOOO CHEESY

but I wouldn't have it any other way
Ronnie-Sugar54618 chapter 53 . 4/19/2017
AAAAAAARY! AAAAAAAAH! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I LOVED IT BUT I HATE THAT IT HAD TO END! I'm so happy that i read this book, it was such a rollercoaster and i had fun reading it, can't wait for your next books!