Reviews for A Variant Thread
XxUchihaCherryBlossomxX chapter 5 . 12/8
I am in love with this story. It’s one of the few Jerza stories that is written well without being OOC or unrealistic. There are concepts in this story and your other ones that I’ve never thought about before and it just opened my eyes to different dimensions of these characters. I’ve always wondered what it would have been like if Jellal has never been possessed and this exceeded my expectations. I’m really looking forward to how this will play out. Do you plan to stop at a certain point or will you go through the whole anime/manga?
Lilfoxy55 chapter 5 . 9/23
This is such an amazing fic... I love this so much
Tropicallight chapter 5 . 8/2
Oh wow! I like this AU!
todorky chapter 5 . 8/1
I love this haha but i hope ultear won't possess him this time
Soawksahm chapter 5 . 8/1
But I don't want him to take a place on the council! Don't do it Jellal! Ultear is scary! Stay with Erza!

I suppose he'll never be able to hide from his ambition or his thirst for knowledge (or from the council's ability to get what they want when they want it). *deep sigh of acceptance*

I liked how you dealt with Lisanna's passing and Mystogan. Lisanna's death is such a pivotal moment in the guild (the change in the Strauss's, the beginning of Natsu's reclusiveness), it's natural that it would bring them closer. And there is no way that someone as curious and observant as Jellal would let Mystogan's strange presence go unnoticed. I do kinda wish Mashima had given a little bit more of Mystogan's past, How did he come to join Fairy Tail? How did he become s-class? What were his first interactions with Makarov like? So I liked that you gave me a little bit more of it.

And once again, creepy Simon. I'm really worried about what you have planned for him.

Loved the update, glad you were able to give us a little more of this.
FreyjaBee chapter 5 . 8/1
Ah! It's been so long! But it didn't come out choppy so good on you. I liked Erza needing to keep Jellal close after seeing Mira loose Lisanna, its very real and hit me in my feels.

I forgot about Mystogan! I very much enjoyed the sene on the cliff on Tenrou.

I can't wait for the Council and for the games Ultear is sure to play.

Good stuff and until next time.
Cheschire-Kaat chapter 5 . 7/31
DBHSJGDHJSGDHJGAHJSGAHKJJSLKJALKJ THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FICS EVER THANK YOU FOR UPDATING IM IN LOVE

MYSTOGAN JELLAL INTERACTIONS GOOD SHI YASSSS THEY'RE HAVING SEX (NOT JELLAL AND MYSTOGAN. JERZA. U KNOW WHAT I MEAN.)

AM SCREAMING F UC K

333
TheBeatOfWar chapter 4 . 3/26
Uh oh. Simon knows now. I was runnin'!

Good chapter.
(I'm out of ideas for reviews. Yeet)
xxfairyheartxx chapter 4 . 3/18
I really like how you improvised how you think the recruitment for being a Wizard Saint would be, it sounded realistic and I like the direction you're taking.
Cheschire-Kaat chapter 4 . 3/10

MY HEART
I CAN'T EVEN REVIEW CORRECTLY

WHAT HAvE yOU DONe
FreyjaBee chapter 4 . 3/7
Top notch, as ever. I wasn't sure I'd like Simon. I was afraid you were going to do the usual 'I love her, don't touch her' garbage, but i really like how you're working him up, giving us a view of him not through threatened Jellal's eyes but threatened Erza. It's beautiful. I (hope) Simon is turning rotten through and through. Like, the innocent kind of rotten, if that makes sense. The kind of rotten that good people turn when they're consumed by obsession. They're not bad per se, but when dumped into a circumstance where they long for something they can't have, they turn mean.

I'm really stoked for this.

Ultear. Meddling Ultear. I can't wait to see how things between her and Jellal go. Im also pumped Jellal's made some leaps and bounds. Again, his rapport with Erza was stellar.

Rock on. Until next time.

-Freyja
Soawksahm chapter 4 . 3/7
Such a sweet beginning and such a foreboding ending. I loved the teasing/flirting, it felt very much like how I imagine he would be with her without the guilt holding him back. I'm curious to see how you handle Ultear. how long has she been watching him? had she tried other times to get into his mind? we're they ever with brain together and he wasn't aware? she's such a dangerous woman when she wants to be. loved the chapter!
Reading compliments between Freyja and worldslinger (my two fave JerZa heroes) on each other's works puts the icing on the cake. Would it be too much to ask for a collab between the two of you?
FreyjaBee chapter 3 . 3/7
Sigh. I love Laxus, too. In all of this asshole glory. Hell. Be still my heart.

THANK YOU for not making Erza all powerful right off the get-go. She's young and naive and full of pride. You did a marvelous, MARVELOUS job capturing that.

I'm really liking the dynamic between Jellal and Erza. Like, a lot. It's perfect. Made me smile the whole time. You're right, your fluff does come naturally, and again, I will say that it's sweet without making my teeth rot. Magnifique.

Wonderful job. I'm sad that there's only one more chapter for me to read as of yet, but I will wait. Impatiently I'm sure.

-Freyja
this story is one of the best I've ever read. Your writing style is incredible and it's always enjoyable to read something of yours!