Reviews for Meet Me on Sunday
LORIOVER50 chapter 14 . 6/30/2017
I DON'T THINK I HAVE READ ANY THING OF YOURS BORING. I ALWAYS FIND OUT SOMETHING I DIDN'T EXPECT. THIS TIME HIM HAVING TO ANALYZE SO MANY SITUATIONS. IN SO MANY STORIES HE KNOWS EVERYTHING. IT IS REALLY GOOD TO KNOW THAT VULCANS AREN'T SUPERMAN. SO THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO POINT THAT OUT. I WOULDN'T READ A STORY THAT MADE THEM OUT TO BE CLOWNS. LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR WONDERFUL GIFT FOR STORY TELLING.
Kim chapter 13 . 6/24/2017
Love this. I cannot wait to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20/2017
Are you not aware that in Star Trek, Baseball went out of fashion by the mid 21st century? Check DS9.
Triforce of Awesome chapter 13 . 6/18/2017
I love how detailed your writing is! One of the biggest critiques of Star Trek shows is that they lose viewer's instrest when they start getting into the workings of technology/space, a.k.a techno-babble. But I love it! I know nothing about the physics of space or intricate technology, but listening to the actors talk about it and seeing how excited they get over the discovery of something new, it's just fun to watch for me. In another one of your Sarek/Amanda fics, you started writing about Amanda's research into hybrids and genetics, and you were SO detailed (well, detailed compared to other writers I've followed in the past) and when you began to explain how Vulcans perceive numbers and equations...you just write/explain them in an interesting way! Looking forward to the next chapter!
gitanarosa chapter 13 . 6/18/2017
Thanks for the update! I am reading both this and algorithim, so i check weekly. Glad to see both up this week :) you are such a great writer, that i felt like i was at that game!
Bumbersquatch chapter 13 . 6/17/2017
Never apologize for a long chapter! Absolutely loved this one. Sarek is THIRSTY! (I am too, obviously.) I am really impressed with how you make every date explore a new aspect of their relationship, but without the story feeling disjointed or like checking off a list of topics we have to cover. Very smooth and unified. Thanks for another great chapter. Can't wait to the next!
southernthunder chapter 13 . 6/16/2017
Knowing how busy you are scheduled in real life, I'm hoping there are many more 'Sundays' for our favorite couple to learn about each other! Each adventure they share brings new elements to their relationship and you do know how to string your readers along. I do think that Sarek was seated next to my husband discussing baseball statistics !
lyssander chapter 13 . 6/14/2017
The longer the better as far as I'm concerned. What a splendid chapter. I don't know much about baseball, but I can just picture him saving her from a ball flying at her face. There was so many things in this chapter that I loved and I don't know where to start. Poor Millie. She just wanted him to pop the question and all Pete wanted was to watch baseball. And what was bothering Sarek toward the end. I need to know more about these impure thoughts he's having. Please post more soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/14/2017
Gah, I love this story. No need to apologize for long chapters! It was great.
Kelwtim2spar chapter 13 . 6/14/2017
I appreciate the nice long chapter.
ispaceyou chapter 13 . 6/14/2017
Thanks for updating the story, I didn't mind the chapter being that long. I loved the development between Sarek and Amanda. Update soon!
WildChild2014 chapter 13 . 6/14/2017
#3. If there are glaring errors, I didn't find them. Thanks for the update. It was worth waiting for.
Varda-Elentari chapter 13 . 6/14/2017
Uh, I see I was not logged in when I posted my review (can't find it, I was talking about writing something about Vulcans and Humans relationships). Btw, I enjoyed the chapter a lot! I was really excited about this meeting and expected that proposal, hope to see that. And more of the story soon. The waits worth it :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/14/2017
Hi! Long chapters are always accepted. gave me a nice time in my break. Now I'll continue with my study. Also, I loved how Sarek managed the situation and I was waiting for a nice "proposal". maybe in the next chapter? At the barbecue in front of all friends. that would be amazing! I¡m pissed off I don't have time to write. I think I'll have when I'm at my flight of 13 hrs to Europe in a month. That means no writing up to September. Yeah, I always take a long month of vacations, well more of a month. But I'll keep on tracking of your fics of Sarek and Amanda. Also thanks for the recommendation. I was thinking to write something about Vulcans and humans relationship, maybe I'll try to write something.
I'm thrilled for the next chapter! The waiting worth it :)
Lezti chapter 13 . 6/14/2017
Thanks for the update! So sad that she didn't get the proposal that she wanted. On the bright side Sarek made a new friend and cought a baseball. I hope you write about that barbeque Sarek got invited too. Maybe he will get the chance to admire Amanda's legs some more. lol
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »