Reviews for Meet Me on Sunday
Guest chapter 19 . 2/13/2019
I really loved reading this story!
Beyondtoday chapter 19 . 1/3/2019
I love your stories about Sarek and Amanda. This one was exceptional!
Manufactured-triumph chapter 19 . 12/2/2018
This is a brilliantly written, smart, story. Thank you for writing it!
Cacaudreamgirl chapter 19 . 8/25/2018
It was amazing! This story is really nice! Thank you!
Kimberly chapter 19 . 4/22/2018
I am catching up on all of your stories and this one in particular about how Sarek and Amanda came together is a favorite. This is how I envisioned them coming together something just like this. I have always seen Amanda as confident even if she is portrayed as very young. You have a wonderful imagination, you're very creative and you're a very great writer. Thank you for this story
jade mohseni chapter 19 . 2/12/2018
I loved reading this. Thank you
Ryuno chu chapter 19 . 11/10/2017
This read has been such a fulfilling journey. You found a great pace to tell the story and you just stuck to it! I find that it can be pretty hard to do, but you never left me feeling like they were moving too fast and you never let the story stagnate. Your characterization was phenomenal. You let Amanda be human and Sarek be Vulcan while still allowing for growth in their characterization. You even gave side characters the spotlight every once and a while. You are just such a well-rounded story teller! I am delighted to have stumbled across this fic.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/2/2017
I hope you will write a sequel to this. A story about events leading up to the wedding, and eventually Amanda's pregnancy to raising Spock.
Bookwyrm chapter 19 . 10/1/2017
Good ending to the story, managed to tie up most of the loose ends without becoming to drawn out.

Loved the comment about bride stealing. ;)
Sarai chapter 19 . 10/1/2017
I like it.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/26/2017
There were so many funny little things in this chapter: Selden's notes concerning his diet and meditation schedule, Sarek's thoughts about "dresses that seemed insufficient for keeping" the wearer warm, his wondering how Millie could breathe or sit in her "impractical" dress, his choosing the kitchen as a place to propose because it's "insulated from winter weather", and the sentence "Vulcans did not dance." I had an image of the Footloose people in my mind there ;-)

I agree with Sarek about the odd custom of cutting away the reproductive organs of plants for decorative purposes - I'm only happy if I get the entire plant. My husband knows this, but once for some reason he got me cut roses, I think that's all they had in the store or something. Most women would be happy, right? I think I gave him a look of horror when he gave them to me, lol. Sarek is right about humans and other species operating "on an informal and illogical system of favors" too. I hate the game! And I'm wondering whether I should look in Memory Alpha to see if the origin of the name Memory Alpha is really from Tellarite or just from your imagination :-)

I remember you telling me your idea for this story back when you were still writing the Serendipity Paradox stories and I can't believe it's now finished. It was a very sweet ending to a great story and I'm really going to miss it.
Nyotarules chapter 19 . 9/26/2017
I forgot to sign in. Wonderful, beautiful ending. Will miss this version of S/A, Sequel please!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/26/2017
Beautiful I will miss this version of S/A. Any chance of a sequel?
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 19 . 9/25/2017
Awwwww...it's over. Wa-a-a-ah! I always liked this version of Sarek and Amanda and looked forward to their excursions. Sarek was a fish out of water, so reading his reactions was always fun. Amanda was most often in teacher mode, but she was learning a great deal, too, which was also loads of fun.

I appreciate the hours of entertainment your imagination and most excellent writing have provided. Thank you!
MartaPuck chapter 19 . 9/25/2017
I'm so sad this story has come to an end but it has been a wild, exciting, wonderful journey.
Thank you so much for all these wonderful emotions you conveyed and caused us readers to feel.
There are countless little moments which have moved me in all chapters, but I can't deny the one that struck me the most was the insertion of Memory Alpha within the Star Trek universe itself. Even a fan from little more than 13 months like me has spent countless hours browsing through its pages, so i find its presence within the story particularly meaningful and touching.
Many thanks again, I hope you'll keep keeping your life under control and, eventually, if there's still spare time, concluding your other stories and maybe (maybe) writing new ones.

Live Long And Prosper