Reviews for Meet Me on Sunday
Guest chapter 19 . 9/25/2017
Now that they are engaged, Sarek will have to tell her about Pon Farr, it is something she will need to know.
Sarek, like all Vulcans, must have a logical reason for everything he does. His reason for marrying Amanda is that having a human wife will help him be a better ambassador. Have him give that reason when asked why marriage to Amanda.
Texas Cowgirl chapter 19 . 9/24/2017
It was a perfect ending to a perfect story, thank you so much for writing it. Doesn't matter if is cannon or ever would be, it was fun to read and I believe you captured the characters perfectly!

Can't wait to read the other stories you have out there, take your time, they are also well worth the wait.
Peace and Long Life
sf.fangirl chapter 19 . 9/24/2017
Yay! That was a lovely Sarek and Amanda story. Sarek's proposal was a winner too. Thank you for writing this and sharing your work with us.
Triforce of Awesome chapter 19 . 9/24/2017
Oh my gosh, it's over! While most Star Trek fans are preparing for the new series by binge watching their favorite episodes and movies, I'm binge reading my favorite fan fictions! This is a gem of a fic, and I'm going to see if I can re-read the whole thing (and another one) in like five hours so I can watch the premiere of Discovery when it airs lol. I'll probably fail but I need to keep myself entertained so I don't have a heart attack from excitement! I can't wait to see your future works!
LORIOVER50 chapter 19 . 9/24/2017
I ALWAYS AM SORRY WHEN YOU END A STORY BUT THEN YOU ALWAYS COME UP WITH ANOTHER GOOD ONE. YOU HAVE BEEN MY FAVORITE SINCE I STARTED READING YOUR WORKS. THANK YOU FOR THE EXCELLENCE YOU ALWAYS PUT OUT. THANK YOU AGAIN, I WILL BE WATCHING FOR THE NEXT TIME.
lyssander chapter 19 . 9/24/2017
I can't believe it's over. This was such a great chapter and great story. I had to go back next reread it because I realized you were dropping hints throughout. What a Sarek way to propose. I really hope you. An find it in your heart to write more for this couple. You do them a lot of justice. Thank you so much.
Elovie chapter 19 . 9/24/2017
Awh! This was such a sweet story
Guest chapter 19 . 9/24/2017
Beautiful! You did an awesome job!
Kelwtim2spar chapter 19 . 9/23/2017
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
Kimberly chapter 19 . 9/23/2017
So excited to see an update today and of course so sad to see it end. However it was a really lovely story and you're a very good writer. This is so close to how I thought things developed as well so it was so nice to read your story. Thank you for sharing it. what a great lift on an otherwise blah day
elecktrum chapter 19 . 9/23/2017
Pure awesome!
Varda-Elentari chapter 19 . 9/23/2017
Thank you! I really loved this story and I going to miss it a lot!. I loved the other story too, but this one has more fan, maybe? And it's like less complicated with people, the story around them but this one is deeper maybe? I don't know, is just a way of thinking about them.
So, thanks again. Hope to read something about them, maybe another story or whatever!
Your writing is lovely, really.
And now waiting for Discovery, that's gonna bring us new things.
The best!
WildChild2014 chapter 19 . 9/23/2017
Over the years, I have read a lot of Sarek/Amanda proposal scenes. This was hands-down the best. There is just nothing else to say.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2017
Awesome story!
Well done!
southernthunder chapter 19 . 9/23/2017
Thank you, thank you! A wonderful read! Looking forward to the new Discovery and how the creators and writers will treat our favorite Vulcan couple. Hope Sarek has a larger role in this series. Always ready for your next story in whatever genre you select. Thanks for keeping this reader entertained with your fanfic writing.
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »