Reviews for Meet Me on Sunday
ispaceyou chapter 19 . 9/23/2017
Thank you for this wonderful story! I enjoyed it immensely! Thanks for always seeing through your stories to the end! I love it.
PalomaD chapter 19 . 9/23/2017
Memory Alpha! Of course!
renaid chapter 19 . 9/23/2017
Ah, lovely! You've done a great job with this story. Thank you so much for sharing it with the rest of us!
shayna.kasdan chapter 18 . 9/3/2017
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Please update soon!
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 18 . 9/1/2017
Well, after all the questions, doubts, desires, and longing, they finally put each other out of their misery, LOL! I imagine that there will continue to be moments of awkwardness as they get to know each other. After all, they each come from different cultures, and they do have some physical differences that may, perhaps, require new approaches - i.e., they will have to make it up as they go along. But won't that be interesting and fun? Exploring these dynamics is one reason why this couple is so interesting. Throughout this story, I think that you handled their mental, social, and (now) physical explorations nicely. Kudos!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/29/2017
Texas Cow Girl chapter 17 . 8/29/2017
Great chapter and I see you have another so, Yah!
I have to say when I saw they had surprised her with a party, my first thought was if that was my sister, and friend I would go Chain Saw Massacre, on them!
Can,t wait to read the next chapter but gotta go to work. BOOHOO!
WaterDeep chapter 18 . 8/29/2017
I LOVE this story. It is a big number 15 on a 1-10 scale. You are doing an outstanding job. Bless your sweet heart. I hope it doesn't end any time soon. I am really loving it. Thank you.
RemusJ chapter 18 . 8/29/2017
This chapter came sooner than I expected. But it's bittersweet because I know the story is almost over :-( I could totally feel Amanda's predicament at the party - she wanted to talk to Sarek, but didn't know what there was to say. I kind of always imagined them ending up together in this way - that is, only when they are faced with the possibility of not seeing each other again. It's sad that this Sarek has decided not to speak of Sybok at all to anyone, including Amanda. I wonder what information Sarek and Amanda learned from the brief mind meld and whether the next chapter/epilogue will include one. I hope it does! Beautiful ending and I am definitely curious to see how they decide to take things from here.
Varda-Elentari chapter 18 . 8/29/2017
Just arriving from my vacations, I could read the previous chapter and now this! Great! Things got a little faster here. It's amazing how many versions could be written of a story involving two characters we appreciate. Thanks for that and hope to read the next!
lyssander chapter 18 . 8/29/2017
I got so excited to see a new update so soon and then when I saw the title I almost squealed. It was everything I hoped for and more. Everything was so sweet even the picture of them skipping rocks and not talking like a pair of lovesick puppies. The ending was so sensual without being crude like most sex scenes often are. This was so well written and I'll be sad when it's over. Please post more soon.
LORIOVER50 chapter 18 . 8/29/2017
THANK YOU THEY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER. BUT I REALLY THINK EVERYTHING HAS BEEN IN IT'S OWN TIME AND BEAUTIFY DONE. THANKS, AND AS ALWAYS LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE.
renaid chapter 18 . 8/29/2017
Whew! Nicely written. Now I'm all anxious about their ability to have a real conversation about the future!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/29/2017
GratefullyDead chapter 18 . 8/29/2017
Whoa! Fabulous.
This chapter and the previous one are so well done. I really like this story a lot. As I have said before, your addition of scientific aspects, mundane tasks, and normal daily actions have made this a cut above other fics. I cannot wait for the epilogue, then I'm going to re-read the whole thing!
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »