Reviews for Matched
eridene chapter 18 . 5/27/2020
Ah well of course this story wouldn't be complete without Lucius staining it.

/To have him withholding something stung a bit./

The world isn't you, woman. Let him have his time. Not everything can be dealt with with you. You are his wife but you aren't him. This has to be his business, if he's been holding back for days. At least he isn't drawing back from you. If he does, then worry then. Not now. Don't be suffocating.
eridene chapter 16 . 5/27/2020
Ah I knew Ginny would soon overstep. When she went all the way to the ministry just to gossip, I knew it'd happen soon kskddkdk. Girl just won't shut up, right? Zzzzt. Everything's her business.

Heyyy a truce between Ron and Draco! Would love to see extreme punishment for Nott and Parkinson! Why were they even allowed to walk away? Where's the rehabilitation in them? Clearly it didn't work.

You're tying loose ends now. About to really end, then!

/"I should have laid you out on that table when I had my chance."/

SIDMDMDKDKDMDMD SHE'S HELLA FUCKING LUCKYYYYY UGHHHHHHH SHE WON big time!
eridene chapter 15 . 5/27/2020
Honestly, Ronald. Draco's trying. Could you please? The years in Romania did nothing on you? Jesus christ.

Ooohh the Potters in the Malfoys' home! How interesting would this be! I wonder if Ginny will become pregnant soon? Are they trying? Her work though... she would have to stop with Quidditch throughout the 9 months she's pregnant...

I'm utterly disappointed in Narcissa. What has she been doing in France all these years? She's thick as Ron in the head. Yikes.
eridene chapter 14 . 5/27/2020
/"What are targle mice," Harry and Draco asked Hermione simultaneously. She could only shrug./

This felt like home. Ron and Luna. Ginny and Harry. Hermione and Draco. We just need Neville there now. I wonder if he'll be.

Well I spoke too soon. Of course Ron wouldn't treat Luna right. The fuck.

Yoooo. Man. Yoooooo. I'm. No words. That's actually sweet. Even if they did it multiple times after the first skdkdkdkdk and on some weird locations too lol.

Do I even hope for this to turn out well? I hope 7 years did her well. Draco never read what she had to say last time.
eridene chapter 13 . 5/27/2020
I'm happy that everything's going so well for Draco and Hermione! GAAAAHHHHH

Heyyyy Ron is back!

Poor Daphne! She got Cormac! My god he's awful I hope they make it out okay!

WELL? THAT WENT FAIRLY WELL! Ron didn't lose his temper! Maybe the dragon reserve did him well indeed. I'm glad! , thanks for not ruining his character in your story and my my my the ending of this chapter oh my my myyyyyyy i can't wait for the banquet
eridene chapter 12 . 5/27/2020
Oh baby I want to hug him and heal his hand :((((((((((( my love noooo STOOOOPPPPPP HATING YOURSELF UGHHH :((( i want to tuck him into bed and make sure he rests peacefully MOM

I CAN'T BELIEVE WITH MY ASS MY LIFE MY SOUL THAT IT'S GINEVRA WEASLEY POTTER WHO'S DEFENDING DRACO MALFOY. GINNY /WEASLEY/ /POTTER/. They've come a long way. EXCEPT FOR THE WITCH MARRIED TO DRACO MALFOY.

HARRY JAMES POTTER DEFENDING DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY NEVER IN MY LIFE WILL I EVER ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE YOOOOO

BOOYYYYYY THEY MADE UP AND SHE HEALED HIM AND SHE KISSED HIM FUCK THAT CORMAN MCLAGGEN WHAT A DISGUSTING PIGSHIT

ANDDDDD SHE WAS WAITING FOR HIM TO COME HOME IN THE LIVING ROOM MERLIN SAVE ME THE GIRL'S IN LOVE KSKXDKDKDKD

AND LOOK LOOK DRACO SAID /CHILDREN/ MORE THAN ONE UWU HUHUHUHU BRB CRYING MYSELF TO DEATH
eridene chapter 11 . 5/27/2020
Draco Malfoy taking muggle studies as extra classes my love! Hermione wanting to kiss him in the middle of class is heavensent! YESSSSS HE DESERVES THIS

/He was looking at her as though she was withholding his favorite toy and it was making her heart flutter in the silliest way./

GAAAAAAAAHHH OH MY GOD OH MY GODDDD OH MY GOD DEAR GOD HELP HIM HE'S GONNA CONFESS NOW KSKSDKDKFMF SOMEONE BRACE HERMIONE

I'm so excited at how this will pan out! I hope they really talk this through before anything else happens. Will they have the big talk now? It's funny how right at this moment lightning strikes every second and it's raining and the clouds brought forth thunders with them. But I feel warm. I hope they end the night happy...
eridene chapter 10 . 5/27/2020
Forgive me I'll gush over Draco Malfoy henceforth. I love my men smart and eloquent and opinionated. He is all of that and more. Jesus christ merlin save me.

NOOOOO NOOOO NOOOOOOOO OMG HE'S HOLDING A BABY NOOOOOOOOOOO

OH MY GOD JESUS CHRIST OH MY GOSH OH MY GLOOBBB OH MY GOD HE KISSED HER BYE BYEEEEEEE I'M DEAD I THINK MY HEART JUST COLLAPSED

BOOOYYYUY BOY BOU BOY BOYYYY SHE HUGGED HIM KDDKKDDMDM BOY I WISH I HAVE A THIRD HEART BECAUSE THE SPARE JUST BURST AGAIN

UWU ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT HERMIONE OF COURSE YOU COULD EASILY ACCIO IT KSKSKSKSKSDM SHUT UP DRACO SHE WANTS YOU IN HER BED DON'T FIGHT IT WIZARD

BOYYYY SHE KISSED HIM?! BOYYYYYYYYYY OH BOY

I'M DEAD. BYE. TODAY THEY HELD HANDS THEY HUGGED THEY KISSED THEY MADE OUT THEY DANCED AND DRACO HELD A BABY AND MADE HERMIONE'S HORMONES FLIP OUT

AAAAAAAAAAAA TODAY IS A GOOD DAY FOR THEM UWU I'M HAPPY
eridene chapter 9 . 5/27/2020
SHE KNOTTED HIS TIE FOR HIM MERLIN HELP /ME/ YAAAALLLLL THATS FUCKING DOMESTIC BYE IM DEAD :( :( :( LET THE WORLD KNOW HERMIONE GRANGER KNOTS DRACO MALFOY'S TIE IN THE MORNING :( :( :(

HE TOLD HER SHE'S GORGEOUS BYEEEEEEEEEE I AM OFFICIALLY DECEASED FROM THIS WORLD ! OH MY GOOODDDDD

I'm willing to bet my ass Hermione blushed because he was staring, and not because of McLaggen making her uncomfortable.

OF COURSE SHARING A DRINK IS INTIMATE FOR HER KSKSKSKSKSD

WKSKSMSMSNSNENSW NOT A DATE ZZZZTTTT sure, love. KSSKSKDKDKDMDMDMFKCKFKFJDKDNDDNJS AND SHE LIKES HIM BETTER IN BLACK

AAAAAAAA THEY HELD HANDS IN THE LEAKY CAULDRON FOR EVERYONE TO SEE BEKDKDMDMEKDEMEMDMDM BYEEEEEE HE'S FINALLY DOING IT GO LOVELY MAN!
eridene chapter 8 . 5/27/2020
DRACO HAS A PATRONUS! YAAAASS AND and it was fond of Hermione's LMAOOOO that should have told her something but of course the brightest witch of their age overlooked that, among other things.

Draco calling Harry /Harry/ and being close with him and taking on missions together with him and having lunch aND going to their house AAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

ADAHJKGHKJFGHKJDFKJ OH POOR DRACO AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SORRY HE MUST HAVE BEEN REALLY TENSE BUT OH DEAR BOYYYY
eridene chapter 7 . 5/27/2020
Ayeeeee it's a bit sad that, Theo still holding on to old views. Welp. BUTTTTTTTT HERMIONE! PULLING DRACO UP! THAT'S... QUITE FRIENDLY UWU

Baby girl, oh you, he already does love you. Ginny is right. He's been hiding in plain sight. Oh you...

HE WANTED TO HOLD HER BOOKS LIKE A BOYFRIEND WOULD HAVE MOOOOMMMMM HE'S A DARLING HUHUHUHUHUH

HE SAIDDDDDD HE SAID HE'S NOT SWITZERLAND I'M SCREAAAAMINGIGGKJDGNJBDGKDHKDJA
eridene chapter 6 . 5/27/2020
ADKGHADKJGAHDGKAJ DRACO MALFOY STAYED AT THE BURROW FOR 3 WEEKS! DRACO MALFOY. AWWWW~~

LMAO she's really out there judging immediately? Bitchass I want to throw a bucket of ice at her. So much for trying, Granger!

"Please don't insult her while you're here by trying to send her out on her own." Well said! I would have raised my voice if I were you. Bitchass attitude. And she's in YOUR home, Draco. The nerve!

We should really do something about that self-loathing of yours, Draco. She shouldn't be allowed to disrespect you like that, even when you love her. This is infuriating, really. All she's done is wait for you to do something bad. It's been 6 years. You've done nothing in your 7th year at Hogwarts. Surely she should give you more of a chance than just tolerance.
eridene chapter 5 . 5/26/2020
Awww baby :(( Hermione why'd you have to leave so soon TT

THIS RITA SKEETER BITCH HE'S NOT A DEATH EATER ANYMORE AND ALL THE MORE NO LONGER THE BULLY HE WAS SO WHY STILL PARADE THOSE TITLES BESIDE HIS NAME YALLLLLLLLLL HE'S BEEN WORKING AS AN AUROR SINCE WHEN? AND YET YOU COULDN'T CALL HIM WITH THAT TITLE BITCHASS LET ME RIP YOUR HAIR OUT SMALL PATCH BY PATCH! :(((((

Neville! Lovely lovely Neville 3 that quote from Hermione. So does this possibly mean that she's only waiting for Draco to be sorry? But she's already forgiven him?

AND GREAT TASTE! TULIPS!
eridene chapter 4 . 5/26/2020
TOPAZ! TRUTH. FORGIVENESS. TRUE FRIENDSHIP. HOPE. You aren't a coward, baby boy. You asked her to meet you, you're being the bigger person right now, and you're even trying to give her the best conditions despite the forced marriage. This marriage is forced upon you too, because it's not happening in the terms you wished it would have. So really, you've done enough for now. Don't be too hard on yourself.

While I seem to stand with Draco right now, I do understand Hermione's reluctance with the entire thing. I've been bullied before and it's affected me throughout my whole life even until now and I think it would only be the truth to say that it will continue to affect me even later and probably for the rest of my life. I surely wouldn't receive the apology I need and wouldn't be able to forgive without it. The person's gone from my life and even without the peace, I am grateful for it. I'd rather not see them again.

OOH POOR HARRY LMAOOOOO TAKE IT EASY, LOVE.

YES. TELL HER HARRY. HAD SHE?
eridene chapter 3 . 5/26/2020
What's Hermione hiding? She'd fight for rights of various creatures but won't give rehabilitated death eaters a chance? Odd.
1,057 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »