Reviews for Matched
minimar chapter 4 . 9/25/2022
wow, its getting pretty interesting!
SaphyStar chapter 21 . 9/19/2022
I've re-read this story so many times that I've lost count. definitely one of my favorites
KyliaQuilor chapter 13 . 8/9/2022
very entertaining fic
xSimMouse chapter 21 . 7/4/2022
ahhh i loved this story! the premise was kinda weird but how else would you do a forced marriage? i had ONE qualm: it was very confusing when someone asked a question and there wasn't a question mark. loved the characters' dialogues and everything otherwise
eycampos1 chapter 8 . 6/25/2022
I am LOVING the Draco/Harry friendship so much!
Carodianis chapter 21 . 6/24/2022
I love your story, is so beautiful, congratulations.
Hogwartsstollaway chapter 21 . 6/21/2022
I came to this story from a rec'ed post on a facebook Dramione group page. It came to my attention while reading it that parts of it had seemed familiar to me, that would be because I remember reading this what seems like eons ago. I can't remember if I reviewed it then or not. I tried to look but couldnt see anywhere that I had so I felt bad and figured I had better remedy that now. When I first started reading Dramione over twenty years ago I was one who left a review after every chapter and then for a few years I just became a silent reader lurking in the corners and not reviewing. I want to get in the habbit of reviewing again cause I understand that a lot of authors feel encouraged to keep writing when they get reviews. I loved your Draco from the get go! I wish there would have been more to the slow burn aspect of it mainly cause I am a greedy reader and want a longer story to read but also I think their love in particular really requires more of a slow burn cause of their tumultuous past. I can totally see your Draco falling in love with Hermione a lot quicker than she would cause he has been watching her from the background for a while now. I just think that without the interaction between them he would at most care and respect her and admire her but not quite love yet. As for her I would think it would take more time for her to truely see that he has changed and is not the same bigoted kid from their youth. I love that you made Molly his sponser cause that aspect made it so much easier to believe that a friendship had developed much quicker between him and Harry and Ginny! I love that they were in his corner and were a wonderful support system for him. I am glad that Narcissa came around in the end to be a part of their lives. I love when she is a big supporting role in their lives in the Dramione fandom. I have read so many stories in the last twenty years that sometimes it is hard to keep them all apart from each other and cannon lol. As much as I love a good Ron bashing fic I also love to read him as a semi supporting role as well. I like to think that he along with everyone else can grow and mature as well so thank you for that! Bitsy was just adorable and the fact that he gave her her own house on his property literally made me say awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I really really really wish someone would have Cormac a what for, I dont care which character it would have been from but he definately got off easy in my opinion LOL Anywho enough of me rambling on and on on a fic that you generously gave us five years ago. Thank you much for the great read and I hope to read something else from you in the future!

~Cindy~
mglblood chapter 21 . 5/18/2022
This was a wonderful story. I loved that Draco found Hermione's parents and recovered their memories. I think I was surprised that Pansy and Theo did not make more trouble than they did. Narcissa was a pain in the butt right from the git-go. Great story.
jxlxarxse chapter 7 . 5/18/2022
Intense
alannalove1990 chapter 1 . 5/9/2022
Intense
uptowngirl48 chapter 18 . 4/3/2022
Draco must be working on a way to help her parents
Paty4Hale chapter 21 . 3/4/2022
I absolutely loved this fic!
I actually think that Draco was never one hundred percent evil nor one hundred percent good. He was something in between. I do believe his behaviour was more nurture than nature.
Thanks for sharing! :)
Paty4Hale chapter 12 . 3/4/2022
I love the sporadic apparitions of Bitsy, is funny and cute!
And I love where this is going! Harry and Ginny vowing for Draco, that’s a new :)
1,057 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »