Reviews for Blood, Thicker Than Water
Wow. An absolutely breathtaking read. I can't wait to further explore this world you have created in future chapters. Wonderful writing!
Absolutely love it! Great writing skills! And cant wait for the MCU part too start
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 4/7
nice can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 4/7
nice
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 4/7
very interesting
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 4/7
interesting
123a456e chapter 4 . 12/26/2017
Great story! Very much so enjoying it so far. If I may ask, what is your plan for the endgame relationship? Please update soon
Tangerinegirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
I am just in awe right now. This story has touched me so much so far and I can't wait to see how the rest unfolds. I am so happy that I found this. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter, no matter how long it takes.
FaeBreeze chapter 4 . 10/27/2017
This story is so sad. I hope it gets happier after it gets worse.
Amy chapter 4 . 10/18/2017
I really do hope that you come back to this some time. I don't have the words to write what I have felt from this story so far. It's incandescently beautiful and painful, full of heartache and truth and love. Thank you.
DemigodDaughterOfTheTARDIS chapter 4 . 8/14/2017
This was beautiful, although it made me cry so much! Please continue
krn0895 chapter 4 . 7/20/2017
Omg I love this story so much, I love the idea, I don't think I've read anything like it and it's so well written, I love it
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2017
I'm looking forward to your next chapter! Can't wait when the two worlds collide
Katie Moon chapter 4 . 7/16/2017
This chapter made me cry and miss my parents sorely. It was beautifully written and I loved it.
lavanyalabelle chapter 4 . 7/9/2017
so lovely. You write a poet.