Reviews for Numberless Times
DisenchantedGlow chapter 21 . 8/9
I loved this. I'm such a sucker for soul mate fics, and this one was perfect. I will admit, I was super nervous when it started with Hermione in 5th year, but I loved how slow you took their relationship and how they got to know each other over time. Thank you for a great story!
Lovely story, thank you :)
Stille und regen chapter 21 . 7/21
this was one of the nicer soulmate stories
It was very nice to read
Thank you for this.
Stille und regen chapter 16 . 7/21
they to decide to give a revelation so haha
I was smiling with Hermione.
I love the way you narrates or the moments you choose for write
Stille und regen chapter 14 . 7/21
This is so beautiful and distressing and it hurts, I could cry
you write it so well
I'm overloaded
Stille und regen chapter 13 . 7/21
Ahhh
all this anguish and longing
My poor heart
I Love it
Stille und regen chapter 11 . 7/21
this kiss and the many afterwards happened in the best time
severus saying she had half his soul was so sweet, I'm sighing
his reflection, his feelings, were an interesting thing to read
Stille und regen chapter 9 . 7/21
I'm anxious to severus be able to feel the magic of hermione
This is very interesting, all the symptoms
I'm melting with this hug in the library.
Stille und regen chapter 6 . 7/21
this interaction was one of the loveliest things
I loved it
Stille und regen chapter 5 . 7/21
wow, I do not read snape / hermione ha a long time, I'm glad I found your story because she's very nice
I really love your soul mate version, it's very interesting.
I can not wait to read more
vinoanddoggos chapter 8 . 7/20
I’ve been having so much fun reading this! I’m always looking for more of this pairing, so I was ecstatic to come across something new!

Your writing is so fun to read... it’s very easily read, but it also has an air of sophistication. Your turn of phrase is fantastic!

“And I've actually gone there, have I? Well done, Hermione.” I cracked up, her inner monologue sounds like something I would say!

"Yes, Morgana curse the lack of books on a relatively rare natural occurrence." Smart ass. I love him.
MissusGages chapter 21 . 7/2
VERY sweet! And a very fun read. Thanks!
onceuponadawn chapter 21 . 7/1
I read this over the weekend and love it so so much! Such a great concept & so much fun to read! Thank you for writing and sharing this!
JellyToastx chapter 21 . 3/3
Such a lovely story! A quick read but at one point actually made me cry because it was just so cute. Thank you so much for this amazingly written fic!
GuLaLi561 chapter 21 . 2/28
It’s super sweet, I love how you didn’t rush their growing feelings , from a peaceful tea time to going slow with the sex.
But couldn’t help not to comment how awkward for their children if their could see/ feel the golden magical every time their parents bonded...