Reviews for Monster
wolfieinthesky chapter 19 . 8/22
I loved this so much , thank you so much for being a really strong person and writing this book 3
blopezb chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
When I say a fanfic has never, EVER made me feel this way, I mean it. I cried in the end and that is something I rarely do. I also cried when Raven was upset when she realized she would never be able to give Beast boy children, it is something I could relate to. Thank you for writing this story. I look forward to reading the sequel and have high hopes you get back to finishing it. Stay safe.
Yukki45689 chapter 19 . 12/12/2019
Please write a sequel. I just have to know if they will ever be able to be together. Also I really want to know what Rea is going to do when her powers come back.
Doki-Doki-CS-Love chapter 19 . 12/8/2019
this was fantastic! I love the bbrae dynamic, flow of storytelling, the grittiness not to mention, their hotness. heading to sequel right no, post haste!
Raven222 chapter 1 . 10/6/2019
This is one of rhe best fics I've read!
TamTam22 chapter 19 . 7/13/2019
Ok tbh I’m very mad right now like I’m actually crying and I need a sequel because the way things ended better beast boy and raven hurts to much even if it’s just a one shot I really just need closure ~tam
Guest chapter 19 . 1/25/2019
What is happening.
Infernal Blaze chapter 2 . 8/26/2018
Who is that guy?
Infernal Blaze chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
Interesting start. I wonder what is Raven hiding.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/26/2018
This was real good
SourlessCherryxx chapter 19 . 3/15/2018
Did I cry? Yes. A lot.
This ending left me in shook.. I just can't even know what should I write after this.. I'm so heartbroken, but this story was truly amazing and I loved every part of it. AHHHH.
SourlessCherryxx chapter 17 . 3/15/2018
this fic is going to be the death of me, lol
Ahhh all the feels.. It's so touching.