Reviews for Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely
fanakatsuki chapter 1 . 6/17
Man that was sad.
Daikeruiscool chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Oh man. Wish that could've ended nicer. I liked everyone of your stories, except the one where TK died and this one where TK's over at that slut Kari's. Wish this one could've endd nice with TK meeting Davis, having just gone for a walk or something. Kari's such a whore and bitch to Davis. Playing with his feelings the way she does. I liked all the other stories though.
Mrs.Foxx chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
poor davis i wanna cry for him! this was written soo well! you're a great writer keep doing what you do.
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
OUCH! Now that was cruel!*distressed sobs*
Yalanda chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Aw. Poor Daisuke. He'll be O.K. Nice Songfic.
EvilLilBlackie chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
;_; that is so sad! I was listening to the song while reading it and it fits perfectly! Poor poor Dai-kun! _

Take ease,

Evil Lil Blackie*~

~*~
Crimson Rain chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
ahhh! why end there? awww...poor Dai-kun. ( ah shoot...it's almost 4 am. ah...waht the hell ,I 'll read one more while I'm at it. I gotta add you to my fave authors section. _
authormichals too lazy to sign in go look up my profile if ya like chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
*sniff* That was pretty sad. Really nice work. Charming, well written, good choice of song, nice plot, and etc. I could go on! Daikerus are one of my favorite pairings (next to yamashiros. I just have a same request. Would you write one? You're such a good author and I suck and have writer's block. I you don't wanna, that's fine) You should make a sequal to this!

~Authormichals
Saya Aensland chapter 1 . 3/23/2001
WAHHHH! Poor Daisuke...;_; Damn you, Hikari! DAMN YOU! *curses the concept of Takari to eternal damnation*
Ktara chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
Hey, this was good! . . . I read your profile, I know your name from somewhere. I live in Newfoundland, too. I know you from somewhere. . .
Daine chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
Oohhhh...that was so sad! ::sniff:: Very, VERY good though. I have been desperate for Daikerus and all of a sudden, poof! A million and one new songfics to read! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Taty chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
(screams at the top of my lungs) Hey! You didn't make Takeru and Daisuke be together! I'm getting to like this coupling and your stopping it!
Sandiya chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
o.O OMG... I am _so_ thinking that Daikeru and Backstreet Boys are a wonderful combo _ That was awesome! My favorite Daikeru by you now, Erin-san! _ You're on my fav author list too. Beautiful, if really sad stuff... *sigh* I'm going to go hit my pillow, pretendin' it's Takeru. Sayonara!
Phoenix of Blood Red Mars chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
This was so sad. It was very well written, and I was very interested when I read this. Please write a sequel to this!
Mist chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
That was so sweet, you outdid yourself.