Reviews for Convalescent
Next please
CrystalVixen93 chapter 15 . 7/16/2017
MikazukiNika chapter 14 . 6/21/2017
Hi again! Welcome back!

The chapter is short, but we got a nice little analysis of Mai's and Naru's characters in a compare-contrast mode, and the plot was moved along, so that's all we readers can really ask for. I enjoyed watching Mai and Kuroda figure things out for themselves.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Update soon!

Guest chapter 14 . 6/19/2017
Thank you for updating!
LimeCandy chapter 13 . 4/12/2017
I really like the story! Thank you for writing, I look forward to more
MikazukiNika chapter 13 . 4/9/2017
I was so excited when I saw the alert that this story has been updated lol I'm so invested now XD

I can't believe Gene is alive. But he ALMOST died? In Japan? There's a lot of questions about him! I'm sure he'll find his way into Japan somehow lolol but I don't want that whole "Gene is the nice twin so all of SPR's irregulars like him a lot more" because they're Naru's people and he needs them. :(

I'm shook that Mai's mom is sick and that she's not listening. It's the same sickness she had in the OU, isn't it. I wonder if Mai will be able to save her... or if she will be crushed by her mom's death. This time, the teacher Mai would stay with is Ayako right?

Anyway, yes it was a short update, but there was still a lot to think about, so it's fine. Good luck with the editing!

CrystalVixen93 chapter 13 . 4/8/2017
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
MikazukiNika chapter 12 . 4/6/2017
This is amazing. It's like a parallel universe!

Mai's powers and secret lessons are so interesting. I have yet to see Mai have both dreams and PK-LT like this, where the focus is mostly placed on the latter. And so far, Ayako is the only person who knows. Now that Mai's powers are active (more so than in the original universe), could she possible cause a poltergeist right alongside Kuroda? It'd be interesting to see how they try and figure out how to separate the consequent events, haha.

I really feel like, with Mai's knowledge, she could become a big help to Naru. I'm very excited for everyone to find out about her, and I suspect it will come as slowly as it did in the anime (wasn't it Yasuhara's school case that they tested her dreaming powers?)

I can't wait to see what you have planned for us next! Please update soon!

Keep up the great work! And good luck!

LadyHawke361 chapter 12 . 3/31/2017
Since I just found this, I decided to wait until I reached the end of your posted chapters. I am quite enjoying a Mai with slightly different gifts! I'm looking forward to subsequent chapters!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 12 . 3/30/2017
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens with mai next so I hope you update again soon plz
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 11 . 3/30/2017
Yasss, finally. Ayako is real kind tho, d'awwhhh
CrystalVixen93 chapter 11 . 3/29/2017
StrangersAreBad chapter 11 . 3/29/2017
Finally ToT
Ko-neko Yokai chapter 11 . 3/29/2017
Yay new chapter plz update again soon!
Esthair chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
It is so good that I hate to know the rest. )