Reviews for Never Alone
LilyTheNinjaGirl chapter 1 . 10/12
Oh my gosh this was so cute and I love it! Awwwwww! Poor little Newt my soul has literally become obsessed with him HES SO ADORABLE
SilverHufflepuffFangirl chapter 1 . 4/23
Cute as anything! I love it! I agree, this movie saved 2016, and I also agree that Newt is the definition of perfection - I love him SO MUCH too! This was so good.
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 1 . 3/29
I loved every bit of this. Every word. Thank you so much for writing this.
CrazyGirl1023 chapter 1 . 3/17
awwwwwwwwwwwww

How did she know? Was it Queenie?!
Fangirl-Rupkatha chapter 1 . 1/15
I loved it! Finally an author who projected the healing side of Tina and a vulnerable Newt. Thanks so much for choosing the immediate day after the hazard.
If you'd like, please read my Newtina fan fiction too - s/12271918/1/
Waiting for more of your works :)
Yesimevil chapter 1 . 1/14
Awwwwwww3 so cute X I has died happy
musicprincess1990 chapter 1 . 1/9
Utterly adorable. I could see the whole thing in my head perfectly, every expression, every nuance. Beautifully written!
devufairy chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
tht was adorable!
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
I adored this! Their interactions were sweet and comforting, and I like how Tina knew exactly what Newt needed to help him take the first step toward recovering.
Bjourn the Corn chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
This is, by far, my FAVOURITE fanfic! I love it!
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
This was very sweet. I always did wonder how Newt was seemingly fine after being hit with that many curses. Thanks for adressing that loose end.
N1ghthawk chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Oh my gosh this is so freaking adorable!
icy-rain499 chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
This. Was spectacular. I hope to read more of your Newtina in the future! If not expand on this.
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Oh my goooooooooooooooooooood ! A Fantastic Beasts one shooooot! I sooooo loved it and I need more of that! Like seriously it was so great! I need the prequel to this story !
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
It's a veru cute one-shot! :)