Reviews for Dramione one-shots
I was BOTWP chapter 6 . 6/20
Loved it! Nice use of the song for inspiration!
I was BOTWP chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
This was so well done; I am glad you didn't try to cut it down to get under the 1000 word challenge requirement. The way you delineate the passing of times with words that convey the decay of their relationship is brilliant. You allow the reader to feel a variety of Hermione and Draco's emotions and lead us to believe we understand the characters and where they are going. Until we realize we had no clue. This was so raw and so real! I loved it!
SmileSimplify chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
Ch 3
Being the spouse or significant other of a soldier, police officer, or even a firefighter, or (in this case) an Auror/Hit Wizard, sure can be nerve-wracking. OOH, you are so very proud of them for their dedication to the service of their community/country. OTOH, esp. if they are sent on a mission/to the frontlines, there is this deep concern that they could get seriously injured... or, worse.

I dare say that, if at all possible, Draco would want even more to make sure that not only will most missions he is assigned to end in success, but that he return home from those in one piece AND alive. His family would soon be welcoming a new member. :)
SmileSimplify chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
Ch 2
Beautiful, :) Not really Dramione, but the possibility - the hope - that it could become one. :)
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Ch 1
:( He passed away, didn't he?
jane91 chapter 1 . 12/17/2016