Reviews for Atonement
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 3/12
cool
laineyue chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Your story is well expressed. Glad that your determined to finish your story unlike me... I haven't wrote any yet because of my fear that I'll never get to finish it. Well the story was really good I almost forgot that I'm a
Relena-hater... Because she was a die-hard-b* trying to be with Heero everytime... well your version of Relena is a very good one. I liked it.
Seshira chapter 4 . 4/1/2003
meow babe, u noe that anytime u need me, m'here. but ur doing so well right now, don't give up! everyone has uncertainties about whether or not to write...but the thing is this:

only those that get past their fears will actually succeed. don't stop, even to regroup yourself and make urself stronger. the longer u keep on writing, facing the possibility of criticism, the stronger u'll get naturally.

ur doing beautifully! keep on writing!
Mint chapter 4 . 3/31/2003
You know, you should mention somewhere in the disclaimer that this fic is based on the Jinchuu arc of Rurouni Kenshin. There just aren't enough changes in the plot (the main one centering around Heero) for this to stand alone as an original GW fanfiction.
Cat chapter 4 . 3/30/2003
Yay! I'm so happy for an update. This fic is amazing and no, your writing definitely does not suck. Can't wait for the next part. :)
Wing chapter 4 . 3/30/2003
I'm back! Wow, although short, it was an awesome chapter! I see that Heero's not willing to run anymore, which is good. I wonder what Glenn is building for Akito? Anyway, you know how Akito said that the other's lust for the G-pilots' blood is so great that they've become his puppets...well, I think Akito's lust for Heero's blood is just as great. He is just as blinded by his hatred and anger. I really wonder what the G-boys will do to make up for all the deaths they caused and if they will succeed in redeeming themselves. I also can't wait to find out Heero's story...to see what he did to cause such a hatred to exist. Keep it up! Good luck with writing and please post soon! From the ever so *sweet* and *kawaii*~Wing

P.S. - Heero and Relena's romance is a wonderful addition...yea! _
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 4 . 3/30/2003
That was a great chapter. You wrote the characters' reactions (Relena, Duo) very well. I'd love to see more of this soon!

luvvies, KaT
Elixia Dragmire chapter 3 . 3/27/2003
WOW.

How talented are you! Do you know that only good fanfictions inspires more fanfiction? And this is inspiring, but reading this I don't think I could do Gundam Wing any justice!

Please continue and e-mail when you up date!

Sasammi.
Wing chapter 3 . 3/23/2003
Wow. I wonder what Heero did to Yukino...why he killed her and how. I wonder what's going to happen...are they really going to be able to achieve atonement? Will they be able to save the ones blinded by hatred and rage? I can't wait to read more of what's to come next. Keep on going at it and please post soon! From the ever so *sweet* and *kawaii*~Wing
Seshira chapter 3 . 3/17/2003
haha, u don't need me as a beta nmore, this chapter is freaking wonderful. u've come a long way from what this chapter was, and u're improving in leaps and bounds. ganbatte!
Cat chapter 3 . 3/17/2003
This is such an awsome fic. I can't wait for the next part to come out, it better be soon! :)
Psycho Kitty chapter 3 . 3/17/2003
Great story so far! Can't wait for more. .
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 3 . 3/17/2003
Yay! I love this fic. You are a very talented writer! )

luvvies, KaT
Seshira chapter 2 . 3/2/2003
belated review, i know. wrong sn too, but bleh. xP i'm a sick woman. give me some leeway. , love what you did to change it, eve. way better than ur first draft and you really fit the heero/relena scene in much better. ur trowa scene tho? I love it. ;) take care! write more. now. heehee.
Wing chapter 2 . 2/23/2003
Hey cool story! Who is this Akito guy? The brother of a girl Heero killed? Is he behind all the attacks? Why now? It's very well written with an intriguing plot, i really love it! I think you should post more because I'm absolutely addicted. I can't wait to find out what happens to the pilots and why this Akito guy is doing this even if it is revenge. I mean, hello, the pilots were fighting to bring peace, it's not like they intended to kill. So hope you finish another chapter soon so you can post another chapter up. I hope nothing happens to Relena and Quatre on their way to the hospital. Okay, good luck with writing! From the ever so *sweet* and *kawaii*~Wing