Reviews for The Battle Never Ends
New chapters?
V01dSw0rd chapter 47 . 10/2/2023
… red is TOTALLY going to be currious about the new Dragon. The fact that he has the potential to be a peer, and the interest of someone like Ymir, would just encourage things.
V01dSw0rd chapter 39 . 10/2/2023
If this does get a sequel, during the time skip the two versions of Mine could have combined…
Guest chapter 45 . 8/22/2023
New story?
JustAngry chapter 7 . 7/28/2023
Nothing more boring than antagonists that always gets away to fight another day on authors orders. Like i would have swallowed it somewhat if you had not tagged it in your damn author note. Now, it feels fucking cheap. But whatever, it could be just me right?
Mangaworm256 chapter 9 . 7/21/2023
I’m looking forward to or at least hoping that the presence of draig will awaken the dormant tyrant in Tatsumi, and what will happen when two dominant dragons are forced to share a territory. It’ll be anything but peaceful
Mangaworm256 chapter 5 . 7/21/2023
Your note on Asia, my response. You’re right about her being integral to a few major plot points. But let’s not forget about Diodora. I’m sure either him or someone close to him was lurking around to call the rapist so he could come turn her if her body was left behind so at least this way she doesn’t end up his toy.
Azuredivinelegacy chapter 1 . 4/27/2023
Well that escalated really quickly
From Tatsumi inner doubt about being a lolicon (which he is, Mine is tsundere loli) to getting his sister rape, mindfuck, then murderfest
Oh I really love it!
Guest chapter 45 . 2/28/2023
New story?
Nightmare Omega chapter 47 . 1/29/2023
Like you said ending wasn't the best kinda disappointed with it but at the same time allowed there to be room for a sequel. I love this story you've made even with the slight disappointment. I love this take on the DxD universe and the addition of Tyrant Tatsumi though kinda disappointed that we saw not as much evolution with his abilities. I love your story and hope that you one day make a sequel because after all The Battle is Never Over right?
Nightmare Omega chapter 28 . 1/28/2023
From how I've been reading this,It just keeps reminding me of The American Civil War and what happened after it with "The Old South" and how Grant and Sherman were seen by the public. And on another lightly note is there any way to be immune to Infinite,Void,and Destruction. I mean how can you counter Infinity? With void it's like trying to counter air and Destruction do I need to ask?
Guest chapter 45 . 1/13/2023
Love this story, there are so many ways this can go. I hope you expand this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2022
So tatsumi has known bennia and his master (that seem to be a member of the church) for years but neither of them have taught him how to identify people race like literally everyone in the supernatural can do ? Freed, irina and xenovia immediately noticed that issei was a devil in canon when they saw him, tatsumi should too. They didn’t teach him how to alter memories, which is a spell used by everyone to hide the supernatural from normal humans, at least bennia should know how to, could have used it on the big sister.

They also didn’t teach him anything about supernatural, because he doesn’t know what a sacred gear is, neither does he recognize the names Gremory or Serafall, even though he want to exterminate devils and as such should search every bit of information on them, which bennia and his master should have at least in a certain amount.

And finally the guy is an assassin, and he doesn’t go behind Rias back to stop her from reincarnating issei ?!

The story is not bad but it has quite a few illogical plot points.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2022
Jesus, this is true mature drama, just hope the warning about mature content come early man, just a half of this chapter give my fragile soul a nightmare already ;) poor tatsumi, his wake up call hit really hard for me.
Kenrio chapter 1 . 10/11/2022
Lol so many inconsisitences simple to force drama and angst on mc the most ridiculous is how bennia don't do anything. I really see why this novel even having such well thought concepst is trash
1,872 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »