Reviews for The Battle Never Ends
Ayanzoku chapter 47 . 1/13
Honestly, I feel kind of underwhelmed and annoyed by this fanfiction. The first chapter was basically just making the reader feel sorry and give a reason to cheer on Tatsumi in the later chapters, almost every chapter I read is just Tatsumi complaining, crying and that's reasonable but the way this was executed feels off. You made him weak so that it may be a justifiable reason for his loved ones to be killed and him go through the typical dark mc protagonist shit and feels pretty cliche'd and wish fulfillment. Though, I'm probably wrong and other people may enjoy this more than I do. All in all, this was a pretty decent read 6.5/10
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2021
FUCKING RETARD author
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2021
FUCKING RETARD
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2021
IDIOT FANFIC TRASH USELESS
Iskallos chapter 9 . 11/15/2021
I have no idea what the beat her by two years thing means, lost her virginity two years faster than her mother? That seems like a weird thing to say though.

Wonder how the mind wipe thing will pan out, hopefully it doesn't just get swept under the rug.
Iskallos chapter 4 . 11/13/2021
I mean, the energy recharge was basically straight out of Fate/, so if anything it's more realistic in the universe than anything.
RedMoa chapter 18 . 11/12/2021
legit ass Pull, Gab and Sera pulling Nightraid.
RedMoa chapter 16 . 11/12/2021
Wtf, you bring the Real Night Raid into the Universe. I was fine with the lookalikes but Fuck man. Incursio revealed was underwhelming.
RedMoa chapter 11 . 11/11/2021
Dissing on anothers Fanfiction, while we're here waiting for Tyrant or Incursio to be Unleashed. Exact Same shit here Bozo. I'll be waiting twat
Uday Sra chapter 47 . 11/4/2021
Awesome
exitus.ravenblade chapter 38 . 9/26/2021
Huh. I thought this was going to be a third world because I could have sworn the Mine from Tatsumi’s original world was in a wheelchair from overloading Pumpkin in the final battle.
exitus.ravenblade chapter 27 . 9/20/2021
I know this is super late, but in this sentence: “that was his cue” is correct. A queue is what the British call a line, one you stand in waiting for something.
RedMoa chapter 4 . 9/13/2021
kinda hate you made Mc x bennia. you fucking loli shipper lmao
Jorman M. Rodas chapter 13 . 8/14/2021
...Repito, q tienes con las lolis? Bro ya lo eh dicho antes y lo digo otra vez, no porque tatsumi le guste mine signifique q le gusten las lolis es mas si esdeath se volvía buena el se quedaba con ella pero como no quería a cambiar (o mejor dicho tatsumi se rindio) pues no se qda con ella aparte solo se q da con mine porq es el personaje favorito del autor, aparte tatsumi tenía 17 y mine 16 aquí en este fic tatsumi si es muy mayor y por ejemplo koneko tiene 14 osea no mames es pedofilia por lo menos si koneko fuera mayor de edad pero no, q metas planas al harem no me molesta pero si deja de meter lolis, podrías meter por ejemplo a serafall o a tsubaki q es la reina de soma incluso a Gabriel para variar, se q ya es fic posiblemente ya esté acabado pero espero q cuando llegue a los últimos capítulos alguna de las q mencione estén ahí con el tatsumi es q hasta akeno o xenovia q ya literal hiciste q se acostara con el
fahri.uchiha chapter 5 . 7/26/2021