Reviews for A Simple Valentine's Day
Anano Jinseite chapter 1 . 7/22/2019
this is so well written and cute omg bless u
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
Please add a white day story, this is so adorable.
Animeisheaven chapter 1 . 4/27/2018
Awww! Kuro's so cute!
NinaKaitoConan chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
wow i love this so awesome!
Kigen Dawn chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Please do a sequel so we can see these two dummies kiss
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Yes please bonus chapter
Lucehearts17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
oooooh update this please!
KuroShiro chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
OMG it's so cute, amazing and beautiful ! I want the famous extra chapter !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
May I have a chocolate? They seem delicious, and I like
sweets. In all seriousness, you should make another chapter for sure!
The Wolf No.11 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Right now I am trying very, very, very hard keeping a straight face and not make any weird noises, before my family starts asking questions. Because this is just too amazingXD. I love this, it so cute and fantastic, let me hug you for creating something so great.
iridescent-ren chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
AWWWWWWWWWWW X333
animeandmangafangirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
OML THIS IS SO CUTE AND AMAZING I CAN'T AAAAAHHHHHHHHH
AriWritesGayShit chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
this was super cute, I'm glad I found this.
Adimera chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
oh please do more. I like ur starting so far.
jajazedde chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Divorce problems [27783223616] Love spells to get back after divorce # High-Powered Prof. Jajazedde

There are many reasons people breakup or divorce. If you miss your past relationship or marriage and you want your lover back in your life, get bring back lost love spells Jajazedde to heal any misunderstandings in 72hrs.
Contact Prof. Jajazedde 27783223616
Other Spells and Services include
Love problem
Love marriage Problem
Family disputes(disputes with in-laws)
Divorce problem
Childless
Women problems
Revenge of any kind
Desirable job
so please feel free to consult me for a reliable and affordable great services
SPELLS HEALER POWERFUL LOVE SPELLS, REVENGE OF THE RAVLOVE SPELLS WORK, MAGIC SPELLS, PROTECTION SPELLS, CURSE REMOVAL, REMOVE NEGATIVE ENERGY, REMOVING CURSE SPELLS, WITCH DOCTOR, SPIRITUAL CLEANSING, AFRICAN WITCHCRAFT, HEALERS, HEALING, HEX REMOVAL, SPIRITUAL HEALING, SPELL, WICCA, WITCHCRAFT, VOODOO, SPELLS, GOOD LUCK CHARM, LOVE SPELLS, LUCKY CHARMS, GOOD LUCK, WICCA SPELLS, VOODOO DOLLS, POWERFUL LOVE SPELL BREAK UP SPELLS, MAGIC LOVE SPELLS, SANGOMA, TRADITIONAL MEDICINE, LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK, GAY LOVE SPELLS, MAGIC SPELLS, REAL MAGIC SPELLS, BREAKUP SPELLS, THE SPELL TO DEFEAT YOUR RIVAL, FERTILITY SPELLS, DIVORCE SPELLS, MARRIAGE SPELLS, BIND US TOGETHER, CHANGE YOUR LOVER'S MIND SPELL, BREAKUP SPELL , WEIGHT LOSS SPELL, LUCK SPELLS
SUCCESS IS A CHOICE. Feel so free to contact me am here to stop tears from running down from eyes because you don't deserve it so please feel free to consult us for reliable and affordable great services Call Prof. Zedde at 27783223616
Email: