Reviews for A Hint of Apples
Candle-lit Dreams chapter 2 . 7/22
Oh, those two one-shots were delightful! I've always loved the Squire's Tales books. I only wish there were more stories here on fanfic . net. I have to agree with the other reviewers, I love stories where Terence's other identities/titles are revealed. I eagerly await your next post!
Nutmeg Loves Books chapter 2 . 4/17
This... was... hilarious! I always love the ones where Terence gets ousted in front of the entire court. :) I'll be watching for you to post again sometime.
Keep writing! ~Meg
Searchingforangels chapter 1 . 3/14
Funny to sad in not particularly long. This was really well-written, and encapsulates something about how the mortal world, to Gawain and Terence, is no longer quite home.
On a happier note, someone else is writing Squire's Tales stuff, and really good stuff to boot! You've got yourself a happy follower.
(Somehow I thought this review was already posted? And then it's not, but it's still saved on my computer? Anyways, posting now.)
Searchingforangels chapter 2 . 3/8
Ah. Awkward gold. And you put in that hint of melancholy and nobility that you can sometimes see in Terence if you turn around quickly enough. I'm really loving the way you write these oneshots.
Please keep this up:)
marylou chapter 2 . 1/1
Oh, this is great! I just love Robin!