Reviews for The Swords of Kings and Heroes
FenrirCrinos chapter 1 . 11/15
Joj a good start, i like it :D
AmethystPone chapter 1 . 11/11
So..Where is his reinforcement magic?
Those things are very important in fighting against those with supernatural abilities...And it is also amongs his few signature move...
Prodigal Priest chapter 1 . 11/8
A little more consistency, please. Excalibur can be Traced, but not used to it's fullest? I call bullshit.

If Shirou can project Excalibur, then MAYBE its legend should be enough to empower it to use an Excaliblast, no? THIS IS YOUR STORY! IT'S A FAN- MADE STORY! Don't be afraid to step away from canon. And don't let canon dictate where you want this story to go. There's so much potential here.
Dumb. He's far too weak to trace excalibur. But since you fracked that up anyway, let's just say he DID manage to trace it. It's the sword of promised victory for a reason! You need to drop excalibur in this. Or, If you keep, it you need to have Shirou kick ass with it. You can't have a shirou who's capable of tracing excalibur and sucks ass with it.
slatedfox chapter 1 . 9/3
Hope this is continued! Love it so far!
carwash36 chapter 1 . 7/22
Cool
Roxas902 chapter 1 . 7/8
I like this. I like this a lot.

More please!
Mitensu chapter 1 . 5/14
Really good Fanfiction!
Hope for more soon :)
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 1 . 5/1
Great first chapter! The only issue that I initially had was that Shirou was able to project Excalibur and was about to use it. But thankfully you held off on it's use, so I have no issues at all. I am really looking forward to the next chapter.
EternalRestOfPerpetualMotion chapter 1 . 4/9
Okay, as far as i can tell this is something new, something different from usual F/sn-DxD crossovers, at least as far as point of insertion goes. No "Shirou goes to Kuoh Academy, meets devils and all shenanigans that goes with it". One things i found upsetting, however, is just how weak and inconsistent Shirou appears. He is able to project Excalibur while on the last legs, but can't utilize it properly? And while we on the subject of Excalibur - way too early and way too anticlimactic. It supposed to be ultimate trump card, "crystallization of the wishes of mankind", Divine Construct, even when just a pale copy, through sheer presence alone it capable of magnificent deeds. And here it's just flops.
As a conclusion - I like setting that you constructing, none of the insta_devil_align!Shirou is a nice deviation from usual crossovers, but weak_ass!Shirou is no fun to read for me. So I'll wait to see how you explain in the future, and if i found to my satisfaction - you have a reader, if not - then sorry.
Lovnag chapter 1 . 4/7
This seems quite good.
shuujin.takagi chapter 1 . 3/15
Por favor actualiza pronto, se ve interesante el fic.
Senzetzu chapter 1 . 2/25
Nice first chapter. Can't wait for more!
Nox Deus chapter 1 . 2/25
Why you nerfed Shiro, he fucking weak
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 1 . 2/19
The thing that stood out the most to me, is the simple fact that you nerfed the Noble Phantasms. Projections or not, they still are C-rank Noble Phantasms and it would take a hell a lot more than a wave of flames fired carelessly to destroy them - these are crystalized legends remember, the only reason Archer's broke so easily against Lancer was because he intended them to and they were going up against a much more powerful Noble Phantasm.

To be honest, I expected more. I have no idea why Shirou lost so much energy just from projecting Vajra once, the simple matter is he doesn't actually use up much with his projections because of his Reality Marble.

Well written, but lackluster is best I could describe this first chapter. Shirou didn't impress me at all.