Reviews for Useless Wings
GetmeEyeBleach chapter 18 . 4/10
At least some people in your comment section here understand how fucking stupid you are
MheartsTH chapter 28 . 2/11
Please finish!
Abe c, update karega kya?
Ycrep Noskcaj chapter 18 . 10/7/2023
Let's go protective Percy!:) 10/10
Ycrep Noskcaj chapter 17 . 10/7/2023
This is awesome. All your work is your best work. The second funniest part (first being the cafeteria prank)
Ycrep Noskcaj chapter 13 . 10/7/2023
EEEEEeeeee. SO COOL
Ycrep Noskcaj chapter 7 . 10/7/2023
I love the relationship dynamics, everything feels real and relatable. Your pacing is really good too, is it from practice and/or do you have a degree?
Ycrep Noskcaj chapter 1 . 10/7/2023
This is awesome. Well done
oneizm chapter 16 . 7/17/2023
And now we’ve got arranged marriages in the American 21st century. And she so dumb that she says “But if i don’t my mom will kick me out”. Hey dumbass. If you get married you won’t be living with your mom anyway. Youll he living with the sexist asshole you hate. Once again, Annabeth shows she has no brain and would rather just do whats easy instead of whats right. Let her friend take the fall for her, while having kissed her crush and not told her. Lied to an old lady missing her son about the circumstances of his disappearance. Is gaslighting Percy into believing that hes not into her but is instead forming a savior complex.

She’s just not a good person. She does good things sometimes, but she’s just a dumpster fire od deceiptfully actions and an inability to stand up for her alleged morals. Congrats on ruining percybeth for the rest of the month because I’ll shiver in distatse anytime i read her name.
oneizm chapter 14 . 7/17/2023
Okay. After this chapter I’m done. I tried to give it a chance bur the crux if the issue is you’ve taken Annabeth, a strong mature woman who was never afraid to speak and almost je er showed indecisiveness, and turned ger into this blubbering mess who kisses the guy her best friend is into FOR NO REASON. They’ve had one conversation! Why is she kissing Jason like its normal while acting like the guy she actually likes is mentally damage for kissing her. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE! Why is your annabeth such a shit person?
oneizm chapter 13 . 7/17/2023
Annabeth is a moron. Almost EVERY problem in the book thats made to be a big issue is entirely her fault because she constantly takes the easiest way out. She constantly lies to others and herself. Currently shes lying to Percy, Percy’s mom, her mom, Piper, and Octavian. If she would stop lying to like 2/5 of those people everything could be better. Now the rest of this book is just going to be drama while we wait for Annabeth to grow a spine and stop doing whats easy instead of whats right, but something tells me thats not going to happen due to this being incomplete.
whynotxx.123 chapter 28 . 6/3/2023
pls pls pls update this story it’s amazing
ik its been like a year since you updated but i’m desperate for an ending to this amazing story
Guest chapter 28 . 5/10/2023
the story is really good. Can u please write the ending, I am to invested in the story to let go.
The dove owl chapter 28 . 5/2/2023
PLEASE UPDATE MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. Pls :)
iNeptune chapter 28 . 4/7/2023
I can’t put into words how much I love this story and how awesome it is, its just phenomenal. I can’t believe I’m just reading it now and I really hope you finish it because that cliff hanger was brutal