Reviews for Happi Days
tuatara chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Fascinating stuff. The assembled-documents structure was quite effective. In particular, Sanjuro's diary is just heartbreaking. Even though the situation was just as tragic for hundreds of (mostly) kids, I do hope "San-chan" was one of those that Ranma was able to unlock. I also wonder find myself wondering if he did indeed unlock all of his family and friends...'cause that's a ton of people, yo. (Of course there's no unlocking for Happosai ever. That's just a given. And she's still a menace regardless of her age or gender!) Thanks for posting this great project.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
An occasional laugh? I can't read properly because I'm laughing all the time! GOD! You are one good writer! I want to be one too!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Wowie I enjoyed reading this fanfiction. It was marvelous.
brindani chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Now that was a little unnerving. We've seen plenty of fics where Ranma is slowly pushed towards being closer with his female form and everyone saying its all right, now everyone else gets a chance to feel what that is like. Too bad they will want to become girls in the end.

Very good piece of work,

brindani
Jewthulhu chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Damn good fic. Creepy and gaurenteed to give any male insecure in their masculinity nightmares, but funny.
Tuisto chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
How strangely comically... odd.

But seriously funny! The young BRIDE Happosai, bounding off with, finally HER own silky darlings! Buwahahaha!

A for the laugh factor!

Thanks.
Upgrade chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Positively and brilliantly fubar. Five stars!
Garion chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Hey i know u wrote it along time ago and i hope u dont mind getting reviews on old stories. I have been reading Ranma fanfics almost nonstop since i started reading Ranma mangas. Out of all the fanfictions i have read Happi Days is the funniest of all. I have never sent a review to any of the others so im not sure how its recieved. I am writing my own fanfic and i was wondering if u would mind if i used the Sping of Drowned Bishoji Bride in it. I dont know if u borrowed the idea from someone else but i wanted to ask permission anyway. My e-mail is . Once u decided if u will let me use the idea of the spring please E-mail me with your response.
Alex Ultra chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Gawd, that was one of the best fics I've ever read, and I'm glad to know that Happosai got his just-desserts. It was incredibly long though, and took me 4-5 hours to go through. I'm not complaining, but that's got to be the longest single-entry I've ever read. X.X

Looking into other fics,

LATER
Rpgingmaster chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
This was very ,I would have

like it to be more structured and some more of

screwball comedy,but very good overall!

_
Shurimon chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Great story
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
LOL good ending. The rest of the story is funny and frightening by turns. Good job!
LinaDuck chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
Oh my god this is so damn funny! I love it! The Cat Cafe commercial was...um...interesting. (I am a die-hard Mousse fan.) But it was so funny! Kuno and Nabiki were especially good in it. What's with Happosai marrying Mikado...oh...YOU MEAN MIKADO STAYED MALE AND MOUSSE DIDN'T? What has the world come to.

But still, I loved it and it was one of the few fanfics I've read that I laughed out loud at. :-)
Scott Dalton chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
My lord. That was beautiful. Thank you very much for providing such an entertaining and delightful read.
Mitch chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
Dear God, that was one of the most twisted, insane, and ridiculous fics I've ever read. Excellent job. Keep up the good work.