Reviews for Arthur Christmas: The New Santa
Enchantix6789 chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
Aww adorable! I am glad you mentioned just how much she does for everyone because wow she was the silent hero of the film!

Happy late Christmas/new year's eve btw!
64thVanSull chapter 5 . 12/26/2020
I know it’s the day after Christmas, four years after you’ve posted this, but nice work! I was kinda hoping the last chapter would be Gwen as Mrs. Claus in the future (obviously as an adult) but it was nice to include the elves. Hope you had a Merry Christmas this year!
freakqueen chapter 5 . 12/25/2018
This is such a sweet story. The way they all love Arthur and gain a new appreciation for him. cute story.
IChangedMyNane990 chapter 1 . 5/6/2018
I always loved the relationship between Margaret and Arthur
Christmas12am chapter 5 . 12/24/2017
I love this so much. It’s a really nice fanfic! I just rewatched the movie too. This made me feel all warm and happy inside because it fits the movie really well. Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays friend!
Jokermask18 chapter 5 . 1/3/2017
Very nice. I enjoyed it very much.
Daydreams.and.Butterflys chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
Darling, this was brilliantly written. Keep up the good work.
gunman chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
Sort of a mixed bag with the elves, but you can understand why they would think that.
Arthur wasn't perfect, but he did try his best, and he did care.
A lot of the elves liked him, despite his flaws, and Arthur did know them more than most of the Clauses.
Like he was one of them.
Nice job here.
gunman chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
Yeah, Steve didn't really have the heart to be Santa, but Arthur admired him anyway. Looking up to the big brother should have meant something.
Steve was brilliant and innovative, but lousy people skills.
Still, in the end he saw that his brother had what he didn't. And accepted it.
Good job here.
gunman chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
Grandsanta, stuck in the old ways, just wanted to not be forgotten, like alot of the Santas were. Or at least he thought they were.
Even if his reasons were selfish, at least he tried to help Arthur.
Nice job.
gunman chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
Malcolm was so worried about what other people thought of him, he briefly forgot about Christmas and what it meant to others.
Arthur had the heart he briefly forgot.
Nice work.
gunman chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
A little bit more introspection from the mother is nice, especially when you don't really know what she is thinking when she was in screen.
Nice work on this.