Reviews for A Brother's Love
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
"I’ll go back to the Academy." Bree said.

"I will too." Leo said.

After Donald told Bree and Leo to get their bags they started their way out but stopped.

Bree and Leo made their way back over to Adam and Chase and they all gave each other one big hug before Leo and Bree walked out and left the house for good.

"Are you ready for a new adventure?" Donald asked.

Adam and Chase both smiled and they both nodded in agreement.
Kas3y chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Great :D Loved Mikey's POV :)
BrightLotusMoon chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
*lip quiver*
Oh, Mikey, honey, you have no idea what you did.
Sigh.
BeanieBean5 chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
oh God my heart... great job
Hazulnutpower chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
My heart hurts now. I love it
Celeste38 chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
It was interesting to see this from Mikey's perspective. Again, you've gone a wonderful job with him

Again, I totally love the Mikey/Karai bonding! Please, show writers, give this to us!

I hope Mikey's vision comes true!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Oh man, such a heartbreaking version of this! I loved the conversation between Mikey and Karai here and feel it fits the situation. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2017
So beautifully written
Mooneyspam chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
I cried!...
MIKKKKEYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Raphaelfanguy4real chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
wow, please tell me there is more...this is...oh gosh this almost made me cry.
Athese chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Such a lovely story! I feel sorry for the way Mikey was treated but I kinda agree with them. Mikey will bring them in danger. I also loved the little moment between Karai and Mikey, it was so cute and you could see they really cared about each other. Sadly they got captured, but at least the guys and daddy Splinter showed up to help them! Can't wait to read next chapter where they will prevent Mikey from getting killed and they go home happily ever after *eye twitch*

See ya!

(So yea, you know my heart is broken, but that's okay. Because it already was, so don't worry about it, I've managed to stay alive with this broken heart for a week now. *eyes twitch again as sign of extreme stress and sleep deprivation)

(Btw I'm working on that alternative ending, dw, I didn't forget about it!)
PopcornWolf10 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
NOOOOOOOOO! I thought this was going to be a happy fic but this was better! If you think about it its actually Raph's fault Mikeys dead, but we can't blame him! Thanks for the prequel alot of things now make sense!
Ninjas Say Hi chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I don't know how you did it, but you did. You made Expendable and mourning even ten times more depressing. Now I know why Raph and his brothers are so emotional damage. All my babies, now if you excuse me I'm going to go back and reread Expendale. (About to remove table from IPad, stops goes back to review.) Did I mention you did a great job? No. Will you did a great job.
PopcornWolf10 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
NOOOOOO! I thought this was going to be happy. Really good though that was honestly awesome and wait... Raph's the reason Mikey's dead really, not to point fingers. Ok I'm now going to sulk about this *sulks but see's TMNT 2012 on and immediately watches it*