Reviews for Breaking The Ice
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Hehe. That was absolutely perfect. I could so see this happening. Perfect for how they met face to face.
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I loved it! The dialog and description was great. I could totally picture them going at it. Good job!
Maloreiy chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
[giggles] I loved this one. It was funny, and it was cute. I thought maybe the scene where they start getting along is just a tad bit too long to be realistic, considering there was a whole table of people watiting on them. But that doesn't change the fact that I did love it.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
LOVE IT! Gosh, but I think that's been my favorite E2 fic so far. The writing was wonderful.
Frek chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Hehe, I absolutely loved your fic. Good Stuff. The characters were really true and you did a great job with the emotions. Loved it!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Sorry, I'm having log in problems tonight, but I really wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. It is well written and has a plot, no matter what you say. The characters are right on the numbers and it was fun to read about an 'earlier' go round between my favorite couple.

This is crying out for one maybe two more pieces. You could do, their relationship in different points of time.

Thanks for the wonderful story.
me chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
i love earth 2, that was an awsome story.
ALC Punk chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
HAH! Very cute. I, for some reason, hate the thought that it's the kids that bring them together. But I liked this. It felt very real.
Me chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
I love this! In fact, I've read everything you've posted and I love them all. Keep writing, PLEASE :)
an e2 fan chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Cute story. Thanks for posting.
Maartje chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
I really like your style of writing! This was sooo good! I totally believed the characters would act that way, so beautifully written, girl you can be proud :D