Reviews for Perceptions
Aureum chapter 16 . 12/14/2017
awww this is so cute and sweet! im filled with warmth
- A
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 16 . 9/17/2017
Wonderful story! It was very enjoyable, I couldn't put it down until the very end. (:
I'mAlsoAWe chapter 16 . 9/3/2017
I liked it
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 16 . 9/2/2017
awww that was a nice ending i just loved it
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 15 . 8/26/2017
Ohh that was good I liked seeing kikyo like this just nice
Nechi chapter 15 . 8/26/2017
I love you version of WHO Kagome is and HOW she defines herself. To me, she is what I had hoped Kagome canon should have been. I have stopped watching Anime and reading mangas (except for Noblesse), simply because their characters most of the time are very 2 dimensional no depth what so ever. Though I have being to watch recommended Attack of the Titan, I will not get my hopes too high.

Anyways as I said before, well done; I only wish the chapters were longer.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 14 . 8/19/2017
oh wow that was just great i liked seeing Kohaku
MamaDrama chapter 9 . 8/14/2017
Finally! A story where Jaken (on his own), accepts Kagome and Rin and the fact they've bettered Sesshomaru lmao
MamaDrama chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
Soul-Spirit. I couldn't even keep reading until I said this. High five, on what Sesshomaru says to her. Telling her so honestly that her soul is too great for Naraku to capture is, by far, the best thing I have ever seen anyone say about her, let alone have Sesshomaru say about her. I hope that last bit made sense, it kinda got away with me lol but major kudos.
sailorpriestess chapter 13 . 8/13/2017
Hmm i wonder what will happen next.
WyrdSmith chapter 13 . 8/13/2017
You truly craft wonderful characters and stories. I haven't a clue how many times I have re-read each one. Thank you, so very much, for the hard work and for sharing.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 13 . 8/11/2017
ohhh this is just so great i loved it so much just awww
mtnikolle chapter 12 . 8/5/2017
Welcome back! I'm glad you're doing better now, and I hope you continue to feel well.

I enjoyed a good re-read of this story since you updated last week. Saturdays will be a day to be greatly anticipated until this one is complete :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 12 . 8/4/2017
hahaha oh i love Satori i cannot wait to see more of her
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 11 . 7/31/2017
omg this is too cute i just love it so much just perfect i cannot wait for more