Reviews for Smoke and Cinder
Kimesita chapter 1 . 1/23
This is so sweet! Love it:)
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 1/2
Loved this!
Brendalwood chapter 1 . 3/22/2019
OMG I was on the edge of my seat - well done
RenDot chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
I think I read the alternate version first. I really liked this version.
Spamez chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
I was about to yell at you for making a Hornet fly that slow, but in a dream world it's forgivable, haha. I loved this, it's different, has a lot of breathing room (because of the dream aspect) but I can still totally imagine this in the series. Great job
angeliena chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Oh that's was a strange dream! But Henrry would always save her!
lil'mousie323 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Oh this was great! So intense! You did a wonderful job with the prompt, and I can't wait for the multi chapter version!
teammccord chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
That was so sweet. "Her real life hero, and such a geek." Aww, that's just adorable. Can't wait for the long version as well!
lizandhenry chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I love this! I love how Henry is all like into her rescue fantasy! It was my prompt and I'm super excited that you wrote 2 stories! Can't wait to see the other one!
AnonymouslyAddicted chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Oh my this was wonderful. The writers should definitely write Henry flying a plane.
myhappywhenskiesaregrey chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I loved it! I can't wait for them to reveal more about Henry's past especially the military.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
THIS WAS AWESOME! I love it so much! I am extremely excited to see the next version!
thepuppiesinpink chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
This was so good! Omg. I mean, anytime Henry comforts her after a nightmare... but also him promising to rescue her. I can't. I'm mush.
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Gaaaaahhhh her dream! That freaked me out a little haha I'm glad it was just a dream! Henry's response to her, in the dream and in bed, was so cute and perfect! Could totally see that happening! Well done :)
xx Sage